OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

Errrr...... Have these just been put on general sale to season ticket holders  ?

I can't get the option of renewing our actual season ticket seats ?  At All. 

Thankfully it would appear that the club have listened after the Phase 3 season tickets and match day pricing  categories were announced. I was one (I would assume of many) who emailed the club in the summer so well done to the club either way.

Reasonable prices and preferable treatment to season ticket holders (like myself)/members and cheaper tickets for udder 20s. I have to say I am pleased at this and it’s a major positive. Let’s hope we get as many fans in the ground as possible on the might to show DC etc what can be achieved both income AND attendance wise with reasonable pricing. Another positive is that these prices, on early indications, have the vast majority of fans in agreement and that can only be a good thing.

Unfortunately won't sell out now, should be £25 for all adults, again a missed opportunity.

If it was £25 everywhere (which for many reasons would be daft) then you would have brought out the next excuse from the extensive collection...

ST holders shouldn't be allowed to sit in their own seats

It's on TV so should be £10

It's only the 4th round of the cup, not paying 5th round prices

CC will be playing the reserve team, I'm not paying to watch the reserves

Crowd will be too big and won't be able to get a pint without queuing

Blah blah flippin blah.

Guest Deleted member

Only one slight niggle (very slight)

I'm a member but I'm going to have to wait till general sale to buy my tickets as my youngest son isn't a member. Pity members can't get 2 X tickets like season ticket holders.

But overall happy to wait.

I can't be at this game but I'm more than happy to sort you out your tickets (not buy them lol) so you can get them straight away?

I can't be at this game but I'm more than happy to sort you out your tickets (not buy them lol) so you can get them straight away?

Thank you for your kind gesture but I'm happy to wait, there might be a few more family members wanting to come also. Plus it's all points on the member card just in case we get to Wembley lol

Thanks again though, it's a very kind offer.

Its  actually been released for sale this morning on swfc.co.uk and now been taken off the official site.......

Just been trying to book seats !

Totally sensible pricing. designed to maximise attendance and create and atmosphere to  give the team every chance in a game where the odds are stacked against us.

Well done Wednesday. What was done in the past re pricing can now be forgotten. The club has listened and reacted correctly

UTO.