Alfreton Town Pre Season...

Be dev squad won't it ?

I don't think dev squad have any games arranged, players will have been back in training for 10 days so I should think this game will involve most of first team squad. 

Hope so anyway cus I plan to go. 

I think they may regret making this an all ticket game.

The ground holds 3,600 and with it being on a Saturday, our first pre-season game and the first chance to see all our new signings under new management I can see it being a lock out, especially with it being only a 30-60 minute journey from Sheffield depending on which part you live.

I think they may regret making this an all ticket game.

The ground holds 3,600 and with it being on a Saturday, our first pre-season game and the first chance to see all our new signings under new management I can see it being a lock out, especially with it being only a 30-60 minute journey from Sheffield depending on which part you live.

I think you've missed a vital word out. Not??  :biggrin:

Oh yeah :-/

I remember Donny away at their old ground being the first chance to see the new signings on home soil after coming back from a pre season tour abroad and people were locked out and this was a night match, not a Saturday afternoon.

Wasn't going to go to this, then decided earlier that I was going to....now swaying back to not going.

Don't want to get there to find a massive scrum of people trying to get in.

Just get to ground early like us, we're walking up to it this minute. lol