Blackpool tickets/Hotel

Away fans are housed on one side of the temporary East Stand, at one side of the pitch, where up to 2,500 supporters can be accommodated. This stand is shared with home fans, with away fans being housed on the northern side. Although the stand is covered, there are a number of supporting pillars running along the front of the stand that may hinder your view. If you find that you are sat towards the middle of the stand, then you will have the 'added comfort' of padded seats. However the facilities are not that great with portakabin toilets etc..

Neil McEachnie a visiting Blackburn Rovers fan adds; 'Even at 6'6" tall, I found that there was plenty of leg room within the stand. The pillars though are annoying, they restrict your view wherever you sit. The toilets are all portakabins, so be prepared to queue. You can tell the stand is temporary as when the singing gets going you can feel the floor below you move!' I would also suggest that if that there is a sizeable away support that you arrive at the turnstiles in good time. I arrived 10 minutes before kick off to find the queue stretching back from the away entrance and around the corner along the road behind the stand. It meant that I didn’t get to my seat until at least 10 minutes after the game had started. I did find it amusing though to see notices taped up by the away turnstiles which said; ‘Please refrain from bouncing on the floor of this stand.’ It didn’t exactly give me confidence in its structural integrity! Plus always remember to wrap up well in winter, as the wind that comes off the Irish Sea can go right through you!

Food inside ground includes a range of Holland's Pies; Potato & Meat, Steak, Cheese & Onion, Chicken & Ham (all £2.50) and Herta Hot Dogs (£2.60).

I know it's early but it takes me a while to get these things sorted.

How many tickets do we get?

Is there any particular Hotel that the Owls mass

They'll be in any one of the hundreds of b&bs, 4 of us are staying at the Blackpool FC hotel, only £93 for 2 nights per double/twin room including breakfast.

Utter shiithole.

Some of the worst facilities for away fans I've come across in recent years.

NO BEER

Worse than Rochdale and Boundary Park is like the Etihad in comparison.

Not even good enough to call the facilities Tinpot

Just to confirm. i registered on the Blackpool site to get tickets and they wont allow you to buy. This game is subject to 'Special Selling Restrictions' and when you log in as a Member it tells you that you dont have enough 'Matchday Priviliges' to buy.

All I want to do is go to a football match!!