£10 ticket request for help

I appreciate I'm leaving it a bit late, but can any ST holders help? I'm hoping to buy a couple of tickets for tomorrow's game. From other posts I gather ST ids are needed. Could any kind soul pm me the ids? Last chance saloon.

its full price from 9.am in morning though... or did you mean online tonight, is that still possible? 

Edited by GY-owl.4

how does it work, does the s/t holder have to get u the ticket ??

this is what im wondering, ive never bought tickets online before, i normally ring up for extras,

i think you have to mess about with signing in now and having a password which ive not even got one.

IS THE BOOKING OFFICE STILL OPEN? (not in the club shop, i mean the ticket line thing we use)

its full price from 9.am in morning though... or did you mean online tonight, is that still possible?

I was hoping I could buy them online and use the ids to book the reduced price. It probably needs the st holder to log in and buy the tickets in which case it suddenly becomes difficult. Not to worry.

I was hoping I could buy them online and use the ids to book the reduced price. It probably needs the st holder to log in and buy the tickets in which case it suddenly becomes difficult. Not to worry.

Ive just sent you a PM. but since your here.... what tickets do you need? and what stand? 

I just checked and ticket line is open as is the offer, till midnight.

Im happy to buy the tickets on the phone and meet you outside the ground buddy?

Ive just sent you a PM. but since your here.... what tickets do you need? and what stand?

I just checked and ticket line is open as is the offer, till midnight.

Im happy to buy the tickets on the phone and meet you outside the ground buddy?

Groomer alert

EYO the clock is ticking, you have less than two hours.

oh and your looking like a crook now... showing interest when getting IDs from folk but not replying when i gonna use my own details on your behalf.....

lol

only joking mate tick tock tick tock. 

let me know if your sorted.