Ticket Details for City away

city end again for me then, like a morgue last time

Worst home fans I've ever witnessed, considering they were battering us. 

Anyone who have just purchased a half season ticket will most likely have been to some other games this season.

I think it will have sold out before sales reach this stage anyway. 

More than likely.

Though I reckon we'll get more tickets.

Edited by FlyingOwl

At what priority stage did they sell out last time? I am in the owls member over zero points category and was wondering what chance I have?

Sold out on the 2nd day last time.

Younger folk would never stand a chance of getting a ticket then would they?

At the minute younger fans who have the flexibility to get to away games get precedent, over older fans with families that struggle due to other commitments. Worth noting that the away support is great, but it puts a lot of money in our competitors coffers.

Away support loyalty, long term, is rewarded, whereas home support loyalty, long term, isn't. Work that one out.

At the minute younger fans who have the flexibility to get to away games get precedent, over older fans with families that struggle due to other commitments. Worth noting that the away support is great, but it puts a lot of money in our competitors coffers.

Away support loyalty, long term, is rewarded, whereas home support loyalty, long term, isn't. Work that one out.

Old argument & although not currently a season ticket holder i've only missed Burnley & Charlton away along with Bournemouth & Wigan at home however i dont deserve priority as i havent invested upfront with season tickets.

My son qualifys though with his season tickets.

Hopefully i can lay my hands on one though.