No more tickets available

Guest Leicesterowls

Guest Leicesterowls

Just had an email from the ticket office saying that they expect Man City tickets to sell out today and that we are not being allocated anymore tickets. It looks like the home end for quite a few people now who were hoping there would be more tickets released! 

Guest justcraig

They will 1000000% not go in the next 45 minutes, the shop closes at 5 and there are till around 600 left.

you can still buy online though

No, my mate thought he could do this but it's not until ticket office opens at 9am that tickets become available.

Back to plan A of sending someone to Hillsborough for tickets and keeping someone at home on the phone and online for tickets then...

I can see the biggest rush so far for these tickets being tomorrow. Not many left and the majority of ST holders will have 460 points I'd imagine.

Fed up of people getting giddy about this game.

If you dont have a ticket then you should have got more priority points go and  find somthing else more worthwhile to moan about.

We are going to lose the game anyway and it will be a w'nkers big day out so you are probably best of staying at home anyway.

Edited by matthefish2002

Fed up of people getting giddy about this game.

If you dont have a ticket then you should have got more priority points go and  find somthing else more worthwhile to moan about.

We are going to lose the game anyway and it will be a w'nkers big day out so you are probably best of staying at home anyway.

I'm getting 'giddy' about this game because, like many of my generation, I've never seen us play anyone good....I wasn't around in the premier league years.

Yes, we'll probably lose. But it's a very small taste of playing at the top level. Something I have never seen and can't see us doing at any point in the near future.

It's also not set in stone that we will lose.

lol