Just asking....

Guest GreenGoose

I take back everything I've said negative about you Jon. No idea you were disabled.

Edited by GreenGoose

lol!  Physical.  GreenGoose, no worries mate, a comment you don't agree with is still something you don't agree with regardless whether I have a disability or not mate.  I guess my reaction to some of the comments doesn't help the "mental" thought neither eh.  Bygones and all that.

What a strange thing to say.

tbh I was thinking the same,do we have to treat a disabled poster different to any other poster regardless of what they post?

what a strange politically correct World we live in.

for the record Jon first of your posts that I've commented on but have read most of yours and you talk out of your bum some/most of the time  lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

tbh I was thinking the same,do we have to treat a disabled poster different to any other poster regardless of what they post?

what a strange politically correct World we live in.

for the record Jon first of your posts that I've commented on but have read most of yours and you talk out of your bum some/most of the time lol

There was a guy on here who pretty much posted in the Dressing Room. Can't remember his name.. But apparently he had a mental illness and it was necessary to treat him in a certain way.

Jon isn't to that level though. I have to say.

There was a guy on here who pretty much posted in the Dressing Room. Can't remember his name.. But apparently he had a mental illness and it was necessary to treat him in a certain way.

Jon isn't to that level though. I have to say.

And it's always difficult to tell in the Dressing Room.

Everyone's allowed an opinion, I just put forth mine.  To paraphrase John Cleese, the disability don't enter into it.  You don't have to have a disability to talk testicles, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to post things others don't agree with on here or indeed online in general, but that's the beauty of humanity, if we were all the same life would be bloody boring.

Everyone's allowed an opinion, I just put forth mine.  To paraphrase John Cleese, the disability don't enter into it.  You don't have to have a disability to talk testicles, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to post things others don't agree with on here or indeed online in general, but that's the beauty of humanity, if we were all the same life would be bloody boring.

oh wee wee off I've agreed with something you've posted now...I HATE YOU !!!!!!!! lol

Exactly.