Guest majorclakent

was wondering this myself. In terms of how many tickets will be allocated - im guessing it will be just over 4000, as thats what both Forest and Leicester were given. If thats the case anyone reckon that will make general sale?

was wondering this myself. In terms of how many tickets will be allocated - im guessing it will be just over 4000, as thats what both Forest and Leicester were given. If thats the case anyone reckon that will make general sale?

doubt it will sell out so you should be ok

we will prob bring bout 3.5k tops

Guest intercity0wl

on sale Wednesday, allocated 4200.

Correct

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-doncaster-v-owls-1394069.aspx

doubt it will sell out so you should be ok

we will prob bring bout 3.5k tops

If we don't then im afraid i have to go along with Weeds having a much better away following, as i was at the Keepmoat for their cup game this season and they sold out the away end,, and many pockets of the home stands as well

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Tomboss

Correct

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-doncaster-v-owls-1394069.aspx

If we don't then im afraid i have to go along with Weeds having a much better away following, as i was at the Keepmoat for their cup game this season and they sold out the away end,, and many pockets of the home stands as well

I went to the leeds cup game aswell and paid on the day for the leeds end, there were plenty of empty seats around me so they certainly didnt sell out.

Think because its a while since we've played at keepmoat we'll sell out even tho there aint nothin to play for

Guest intercity0wl

I went to the leeds cup game aswell and paid on the day for the leeds end, there were plenty of empty seats around me so they certainly didnt sell out.

Think because its a while since we've played at keepmoat we'll sell out even tho there aint nothin to play for

R u talking about CC Cup game in August as it was all ticket with no pay on the night, and they definitely sold out, even gave them the bit going round the corner.

We have only had a seasons break from playing at the Keepmoat, and not even that if you take last seasons pre season freindy, Don't get this its a nothing game thing, its a championship match with 3 points at stake.

We should sell it out because its 30 minutes up the road, and any clubs who's supporters claim to be amongst the best should do that easily.

Leeds following at Donny this season. and ours from the Friendly last season.

post-12412-0-45807700-1393967135_thumb.j

post-12412-0-82630000-1393967693_thumb.j

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Well whatever people think of our away support we average around 2300 a game which is respectable.

2,135, which will drop due to Yeovil but hopeful 2.5k+ at Wigan and 4k at Donny will mean remain above 2k by the end of the season.

Guest Tomboss

@intercity owl

Yes i went to the donny v leeds league cup game begining of this season with a couple of leeds mates. We paid on the day in the leeds end and there were plenty of empty seats around me.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

If we can't sell this out there is something wrong

5th in the bloody form table so with pretty good prices we can't take 4.2k down the road that's poor

2,135, which will drop due to Yeovil but hopeful 2.5k+ at Wigan and 4k at Donny will mean remain above 2k by the end of the season.

Shame Leicester is a Friday Sky match because we usually sell well there. Likewise Forest being midweek.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

If we can't sell this out there is something wrong

5th in the bloody form table so with pretty good prices we can't take 4.2k down the road that's poor

You really should keep schtum, when you go to every game then you have the right to criticise if we don't sell out.

Shame Leicester is a Friday Sky match because we usually sell well there. Likewise Forest being midweek.

Forest will sell out, the Leicester one has annoyed me though, a lot.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I go to the vast majority so don't tell me to keep 'schtum'

Pipe down child. Haven't you missed 3 of the last 5?