Is anyone driving from Bristol to Yeovil on Saturday and have a couple of spare places in their car? Me and my brother are flying over from Ireland for the game but our flight doesn’t land in Bristol until 11.15am, meaning that the only available train to Yeovil is one that gets us there at 2.40pm, which is bit closer to kickoff than is ideal. We would contribute to petrol costs of course!

Alternatively, if anyone wants to share a taxi from Bristol to Yeovil — and perhaps back again too — just let me know. The taxi fare split four ways actually works out not that much dearer than the train and is obviously quicker and handier. Anyway, just a couple of money-saving ideas. If you can help in either way, pm me. Cheers. Looking forward to this day trip.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I have a part time job but buy other stuff which isn't away games

If i get to around 15 ill be more than happy

I'm better than the majority on here ;)

Guest intercity0wl

Setting off Friday lunchtime.

Looking forward to the weekend away but there'll be a sour taste in my mouth that I'm not watching us at Pig Lane.

I will make up for it Sam, as i will be in the seats with you for this one :)

Just changed my digs from Yeovil to Ilminster.

Fancy a nice little village instead of the town centre.

Quite looking forward to this though. Never been to Yeovil as I took my tickets back last time after the Stevenage debacle.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Just changed my digs from Yeovil to Ilminster.

Fancy a nice little village instead of the town centre.

Quite looking forward to this though. Never been to Yeovil as I took my tickets back last time after the Stevenage debacle.

We will be there pre match.

Oi you ungrateful sod, I gave you advice for a lovely B&B near Yeovil ages ago.

:biggrin:

To be fair, I had a 2 night stay booked in Yeovil in the end but then the mrs couldn't get the time off so I cancelled. Then Monday she was given Saturday off so I've decided to stay down again. Booked the same Yeovil hotel we booked for 2 nights but decided to look at somewhere else and Ilminster seems to fit the bill at short notice (plus I'm a skinflint - 45 quid its costing!)

We will be there pre match.

Been before? Looks a nice little place (we're staying at the Bell Inn). Think we'll head there first as well.

:biggrin:

To be fair, I had a 2 night stay booked in Yeovil in the end but then the mrs couldn't get the time off so I cancelled. Then Monday she was given Saturday off so I've decided to stay down again. Booked the same Yeovil hotel we booked for 2 nights but decided to look at somewhere else and Ilminster seems to fit the bill at short notice (plus I'm a skinflint - 45 quid its costing!)

I don't want to hear your lies.