Potential qf at the sty

I know this is a bit premature, but Ive only recently started going to away games (I know the blunts barely count as an away game but whatever) and was just wondering - last time we played there did any tickets go on sale to non-season-ticket holders? I am a member and im pretty sure I've got over 250 priority points but work commitments have sort of buggered up getting a season ticket. Do I stand any chance of getting a ticket? Any help much appreciated, cheers lads UTO FTB

I know this is a bit premature, but Ive only recently started going to away games (I know the blunts barely count as an away game but whatever) and was just wondering - last time we played there did any tickets go on sale to non-season-ticket holders? I am a member and im pretty sure I've got over 250 priority points but work commitments have sort of buggered up getting a season ticket. Do I stand any chance of getting a ticket? Any help much appreciated, cheers lads UTO FTB

about as much chance as me mate.

lol

Guest UpTheOwlsss

We always sell out obviously at the lane

Some take longer than others

How many Wednesday fans would you guess

Say have 650+ points ?

I'm pretty sure on this occasion they won't get as far as general sale but I'm hopeful with a MASSIVE allocation we might just get as far as the members with loads of priority points. Either that or borrow someone's season ticket. Yes I could swallow my pride and go in the home end but it just wouldn't work, would be a nightmare trying to keep my mouth shut all game...

Guest Boxing day

Tickets for Forest game were £10, bet they are over £30 for us if we play there.

I'm sure I paid £28 a few years ago when we drew 2-2