ST Question(s)

for those who have been ST holders for years, what is the general pricing trend?

I'd imagine slightly up and only down for relegation, or do you think prices will be frozen for next season?

I'm wondering as I'm thinking of buying my first ST next season and wondering about prices ect. Looked on the official site but it only tells me mini ST pricing.

I think if you buy a mini season ticket for the rest of this season, it means you'll qualify for the cheaper renewal price which'll be on offer when next season's are released.

Obviously this'll be a cheaper option if you're intending to go to the rest of the home games anyway.

They will go up next year. Been on a 3yr price freeze which ends this season.

Will be difficult to gauge the price to be honest but a £50 rise on the north wouldnt be a surprise to me.

ah bugger, price of football these days is ridiculous even in the champ, never mind the prem

I think if you buy a mini season ticket for the rest of this season, it means you'll qualify for the cheaper renewal price which'll be on offer when next season's are released.

Obviously this'll be a cheaper option if you're intending to go to the rest of the home games anyway.

nah, I'm living in Vancouver but moving back the the UK in May

just have to go with the early bird, whatever it is

Edited by maldenowl