Millwall - 2x free First class return tickets on East Coast

OK - not sure if this will be any good for anyone but I've got some free first class tickets from my East Coast Rewards scheme that it now looks like I'll be unlikely to use. I thought they were valid up to the end of Feb, but its actually 6th Feb.

I was going to use them with the mrs to go to Millwall but I'm now going to be working down that there London so don't need them (and the mrs isn't fussed travelling without me). I could use them for work but would rather someone benefit from them.

As its the East Coast Line the travel is from Doncaster or Wakefield although Wakey don't seem to have any trains leaving London after 21:35. But if you wanted to stay down you can travel back the day after?

Looking at the moment from Donny, there are loads of journeys going down, coming back there's a 23:30 train, arriving in Donny at 01:25. Again, if you wanted to stay down for the night, the options would be greater on the Wednesday.

If anyone is interested, let me know asap. I really need to know by Monday at the latest as if no one claims them, I'll just end up using them for my work journeys instead.

All I ask if someone takes them is that they travel respectfully - but obviously make use of the free food and beer!

Hey up pal I maybe interested?

Yours if you want em mate - first one to contact.

Only thing I'd need to do is book them for you and then send you the tickets via PDF. Obviously with being free ones its for time specific trains so I'd need you to decide for definite which times you want - that's it really.  If you want em, drop me a PM with your email and/or moby and can sort out?

ps - I Ought to be clear - this is train to/from London KX so would still need tube etc.

Edited by senwar

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Let away have em mate, I'm working down here anyway and the lad I'd enquired for hasn't got the holidays, cheers though.

Let away have em mate, I'm working down here anyway and the lad I'd enquired for hasn't got the holidays, cheers though.

OK mate no worries - BTW away only wants one pair so still potentially one available although I don't mind using one pair for work if needs be.

Thanks

Away - will PM you back