Millwall Away

Guest BradOwl97

Guest BradOwl97

Hows everyone getting there. inter city owl is best choice but its getting back to chapeltown at 3 in a morning thats the problem

Guest intercity0wl

Hows everyone getting there. inter city owl is best choice but its getting back to chapeltown at 3 in a morning thats the problem

At least these days you usually get back with the Coach windows still intact

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Someone is driving me to stanmore, then tube to london bridge, then train to South Bermondsey. 

Corrected.

I'll be making the shortish journey from St Albans.

5 hours back from Millwall? Gioer.

Still a flipping nightmare getting back to chap

Coaches come from Huddersfield so worse scenario is you can cadge a lift up to top of Braken Hill and then either walk down to Chap or get a taxi from there or outside Acorn or summat.

I'll be going if it's POTG. Only takes about 20 mins from my office.

Couldn't make it last season and had to endure the sad experience of being on a train slowly trundling past the stadium whilst Wednesday were inside, working towards a vital last-minute win.

Why don't you order your ticket over the phone and then pick it up at the Away a Ticket Office at Millwall which is right next to the away turnstiles?

Other than that I think you have to purchase your ticket from the Away Ticket Office and not the turnstiles and the price will probably go up at least a few quid on the night.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Why don't you order your ticket over the phone and then pick it up at the Away a Ticket Office at Millwall which is right next to the away turnstiles?

Other than that I think you have to purchase your ticket from the Away Ticket Office and not the turnstiles and the price will probably go up at least a few quid on the night.

It was same price last season on the day.

I have a spare ticket anyway.....