Attendance and score predictions v Middlesborough

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

My heart tells me defiantly that we'll win 2-0 or 2-1 and not have to rely on other scores but my head tells me that we are going to lose and have to rely on scores elsewhere.

Not looking forward to it one bit. Was praying and hoping that we'd be safe before the final game.

None the less I'll be screaming my heart out and crossing my fingers and praying we get the point or points we need and stay up.

Middlesborough will win but fingers crossed results or a result elsewhere will go our way.

I can see this one being a 1-1 draw and we'll all be left hoping (and praying) that the teams below us don't pick up maximum points. If they do then it's League 1 football next season and the great year we had last season will be for nothing.

Guest SouthLeedsOwl

I personally think it will be 1-1. We look shot and Boro havent been playing well for a while now. Whether a points enough is anyone's guess but I think it will be.

Att - 29,570.

If Reda and JJ are fit then i think we will be ok, if not then OMG!!!!!

Attendance will be about 30k because of wasting 8000 potential seats to Mboro, we need to do something fast that allows us to have SWFC fans in the top section of leppings lane. Then we could get around 35k