Attendance and score predictions v Middlesborough

Guest SheffieldOwl8

I was very disappointed yesterday as were many fans with fact there was no fight in the team, but we still possibly need a point to stay up. I cannot understand people saying 'we could go down so I'm not going' that's the reason you should go. Season ticket or not.

28000+

Want to type Wednesday win as an eternal optimist but can't see who's going to create the chances for our strikers.

Well get a chance at some point though and hopefully Lita will knock one in against his old club but I see us conceding too 1-1. Hopefully I'm wrong and we win or hopefully the teams below us lose

I was very disappointed yesterday as were many fans with fact there was no fight in the team, but we still possibly need a point to stay up. I cannot understand people saying 'we could go down so I'm not going' that's the reason you should go. Season ticket or not.

Exactly.i'll be there as usual not matter what my Gaffer says that i should be working this weekend.PHOOK HIM. score prediction 1-0 home win.

Guest wilyfox

i predict a 1-1 draw, and for one of the teams concerned beneath us not to win - meaning we stay up, and can get on with some serious transfer rumour mongering..