WEDNESDAY FAN SPOTTED

Guest davet30

I'm from Thailand. I have never met another Wednesdayite in Thailand. :sad:

You should PM Orlando. Actually, if you have any female relatives or friends you should stay well clear of Orlando...

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Test

NO testing allowed !

got car attached to my sticker in mablethorpe

I have a car attached to my sticker in mablethorpe

sorry double post

Are you alright Trev ?

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

On 10/05/2013 at 10:00, punkskaphil said:

I get the London Overground from Hoxton to Clapham Junction most evenings after work. A couple of weeks back there was a lad wearing a Wednesday training top sitting opposite me for part of the journey.

I remember when I was at uni in the late '90s we went on a trip to Strasbourg. There was a clapped-out old Citroen or Renault or something parked over the road from the hotel with a Wednesday sticker on it.

If it was a green Renault 16, it may be one that I owned. I sold it around that time. 

Went to Market Rasen races last Sat (Ys, I had to miss Forest game, but it was a delayed present for wife & I). Went back to son's and out to Holton-le-Moor, in the wilds of Lincolnshire, for a meal at night. Nice quaint little pub beside main Lincoln-Grimsby railway line. Ordered drinks, and while they were being poured, strolled into room at rear. Full of football memorabilia, including a lot of Wednesday stuff, but on the wall was the picture which is raising all the interest at present - picture -'The Hillsborough Roar'.  Unfortunatelly, belonged to landlord who was chef, and dspite me chatting up the Barmaid, he refused to sell.