owls in west yorkshire

Guest pwilkysowls

Live in rothwell now opposite the angle pub which is covered in leeds memorabilia so imagine what it is like for me going in there.used to be in ls1 so imagine what it was like the season we got relegated and they got promoted. Hate the dirty illegitimates and hang my scarf out of window when we win. Buzzing about the leeds game this year

I live about 2 minutes away from you buddy :)

Guest Flyingwithwings

Sheffield born and bred. lived in Newark for 5 years, now coming to live in Baildon, West Yorkshire.

work in shipley, near train station not too far away

Guest Flyingwithwings

sheffield born, been living in pudsey for last couple of years or so always nice to get back to the holy city though!

Guest Hudders Owl87

I live in Holmfirth, surrounded by Uddersfield fans on our estate. Loved it when we beat them at there gaff. Rubed it in big time. lol

I live in Wakefield so not too far away from ossett. Close to you wakeyowl if your on aberford rd as I live in Stanley (more Stanley ferry to be honest), just off ferry lane. Which end of aberford rd are you ?

The great thing about being up here is that you simply don't see pigs at all. I see quite a few owls car stickers etc, but west yorks seems to be Blunt free

Edited by wakefieldowl

Guest pwilkysowls

loved seeing so many fellow owls close by. area 39 you are 2mins from me i live near church st in ossett

we all should meet up, car share sounds a good idea too

i go with my lad hes born n bred in ossett but is wednesday through n through

i never lived in sheffield but feels like im going home when i go to s6

KEEP EM COMING!!!!

Guest owler48

Two more Owls here in Castleford.

Lived in Clayton Heights up till Easter, moved to Apperley Bridge now, me and Missus both season ticket holders UTO