Owls fans already given up on Automatic?

Looks like there will be even less than normal at the game vs Carlisle this weekend - judging by the online doings.

What's wrong with people - if you can afford it, get your ticket bought and get behind the lads - maybe a twist or two before the towel is thrown it yet.....

ps. How the flip do you edit a title? Obviously should read Owls fans given up on automatic.

Fail.

SUFC are 1/10 for promotion. So I can forgive SWFC fans if they are hoping for automatic, but expecting to be in the play-offs. Trips to Wembley don't come cheap.

Guest alwaysaowl

no given up my self just yet but i do think mk dons lose or win makes no odds as there in the playoffs as for the pigs there will be well up for as there are sat in second and will not want to give up we would be the same.i can see stevenage getting something for deffo

no given up my self just yet but i do think mk dons lose or win makes no odds as there in the playoffs as for the pigs there will be well up for as there are sat in second and will not want to give up we would be the same.i can see stevenage getting something for deffo

MK dons will want to finish above hudders for the 2nd leg home advantage

I gave up on automatic in January, I regard this near comeback as just teasing really.

This is pretty much my thinking. Although when we won at Huddersfield I was starting to fancy our chances.

We blinked first though.

I can't see utd dropping 4 points.

I'm going to the game, just paying on the gate.

I have a feeling that we will win, but the slip up from Utd will fail to materialise.

I notice wilson has been talking up Porter in the press, must be preparing for the possibility of no Evans or Cresswell.

I've had a feeling all season that The Blades would trip up at the end and finish third, allowing you to take the second automatic spot. If Sheffield United are pipped then I don't expect them to win the play-offs, I'd fancy Huddersfield Town, whose season seems to have collapsed, to get the tird promotion place.

I've had a feeling all season that The Blades would trip up at the end and finish third, allowing you to take the second automatic spot. If Sheffield United are pipped then I don't expect them to win the play-offs, I'd fancy Huddersfield Town, whose season seems to have collapsed, to get the tird promotion place.

I know it's only League 1 to Championship but promotion is promotion.

The OP is obviously an hit amd run poster. Makes some ludicrous claim and then doesn't stick around to explain or justify it.

What on earth are you on about? Hit and run poster.

I have pointed out that ticket sales look poor for this weekend, and questioned whether a section of our support has given up on automatic promotion - what is ludicrous about that - and what exactly do I need to justify (apart from Madonna's love)?

I have not given up yet, surprised that many have....

You are quite right royal owl

A guy I know isn't going sat says he's saving his cash for playoffs.

I obviously said but we could still get auto

He wasn't having it his mind was made up.

A shame really but I think many more have this mindset.

I'm not so much worried about our results but i don't really see the pigs not getting the 2 wins they need tbh

I don't hold out much hope from MK - might play nice football but can't defend - think the pigs will nick that one

But i am an ultra-pessimist