harry at it again

was down town last night doing a favour flyering for a club,was bloody freezin so wore my wednesday scarf,group of wednesdayites spotted it so we started singing and dancing away to the "she no evans" chant ,next thing mr maguire and his chav mates walk by,the chants get louder,harry laughs his head off and does a little jig.

true wednesdayite

was down town last night doing a favour flyering for a club,was bloody freezin so wore my wednesday scarf,group of wednesdayites spotted it so we started singing and dancing away to the "she no evans" chant ,next thing mr maguire and his chav mates walk by,the chants get louder,harry laughs his head off and does a little jig.

true wednesdayite

I notice he was at fault again yesterday for Orients goal. Wrong side of Lisbie, woefully short of pace, He's not going to be the player the pigs think. Probably mentally scarred from sitting in the back of BTBs Merc.

true wednesdayite

Wearing a Wednesday scarf in town on a Saturday night, I'm surprised you didn't get chinned.

McGuire isn't a wednesdayite, he's a tail end.

I notice he was at fault again yesterday for Orients goal. Wrong side of Lisbie, woefully short of pace, He's not going to be the player the pigs think. Probably mentally scarred from sitting in the back of BTBs Merc.

He's a good league one player. That will be it.

Collins & Maguire will struggle in the Championship next season. Something United will need to seriously improve.

Guest Cheds Big Toe

So what if Maguire is "one of you" its actaully worse that "one of your own" chose to think of his career and choose the Blades!

"Laughs his head off and does a jig" you really do make me chuckle!

Edited by Cheds Big Toe

So what if Maguire is "one of you" its actaully worse that "one of your own" chose to think of his career and choose the Blades!

"Laughs his head off and does a jig" you really do make me chuckle!

I don't think he had the option to choose.

Unfortunately our academy and scouting network has been flippingshite and we've missed out on quite a few Sheffield lads in the past.

Hopefully this will all change now.

Guest Cheds Big Toe

To be honest i would fear for him in the Championship not sure about him yet! However for an 18 year old to play every gane but 1 is a fantastic achievment!

To be honest i would fear for him in the Championship not sure about him yet! However for an 18 year old to play every gane but 1 is a fantastic achievment!

No doubt.

I think his lack of pace and positional sense will see him initially struggle in the Championship against a better calibre of striker week in week out.

It's impressive how well he's done and how he's played so many games, but he's not ready to play the same amount of games in the Championship.

It's an area you need to improve in before next season IMO (I'd have my doubts over Collins too).

He's a good league one player. That will be it.

Collins & Maguire will struggle in the Championship next season. Something United will need to seriously improve.

Collins has apparently had a good season but in reality, they are going to need to find two new CB's and with Maguire as the 3rd option to cover. Lowton is fine at RB but they'll probably need a LB as well, and i'm sure they'll be looking for a new keeper.

Their midfield is well set for the Championship (Williamson, Quinn, McDonald are all good enough to compete) but they will have a rebuilding job up front too assuming Evans leaves as he is out of contract. Cresswell, Beattie and Porter are their other options who probably all need to go.