It could be worse!

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

We could have dean Saunders as manager!

Blaming o'driscol and claiming his record of 1 win in 19 is better.

He really winds me up to hear the tw@t speak!

Guest totemowl

It's depressing how much time RS give to Saunders and Ryan. All they do is use the time to put blame onto anyone but themselves. Ryan was given over 5 minutes to blame the referee for sending them down and not challenged over what he's done to bring them to ruin.

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Visions of Dave Richards/allen reign, ruining a good footballing side and putting money first!

Sad thing is, there won't be a squad at all for them next season, and who would seriously sign for them?

It's depressing how much time RS give to Saunders and Ryan. All they do is use the time to put blame onto anyone but themselves. Ryan was given over 5 minutes to blame the referee for sending them down and not challenged over what he's done to bring them to ruin.

Not that long ago I watched Donny v Rushden Diamonds in the conference at a tatty run-down Belle Vue in front of about 800.

The last two occasions I have been to Donny, they have beaten Wednesday 1-0.

Have some respect for John Ryan please...even if he is a closet Blade.

Had he been our chairman- he would have envisaged us in the Champions League- and probably got us there.

Guest totemowl

Not that long ago I watched Donny v Rushden Diamonds in the conference at a tatty run-down Belle Vue in front of about 800.

The last two occasions I have been to Donny, they have beaten Wednesday 1-0.

Have some respect for John Ryan please...even if he is a closet Blade.

Had he been our chairman- he would have envisaged us in the Champions League- and probably got us there.

No. He's not getting my respect. In 14 years he and others might have rescued Donny and got them to the Championship. But now he as chairman has brought them to the verge of ruin through bad stewardship and mismanagement. Meanwhile, he does whatever he can to avoid any criticism. I might feel differently if he could accept some responsibility for things going wrong but it's always someone else's fault. No wonder the rest of the board have got out.

Guest Sheff Owl

Their experiment blew up in their faces.

A lot of people said it wouldn't work and it hasn't.

Hey John is the tide still turning?

No. He's not getting my respect. In 14 years he and others might have rescued Donny and got them to the Championship. But now he as chairman has brought them to the verge of ruin through bad stewardship and mismanagement. Meanwhile, he does whatever he can to avoid any criticism. I might feel differently if he could accept some responsibility for things going wrong but it's always someone else's fault. No wonder the rest of the board have got out.

This. I feel sorry for their fans (both of them) and even if the experiment had worked, for me it would seem like a bit of a cheat in that the players they'd brought in weren't theirs. SHouldn't have been allowed, some rumbleing maverick gambling like that, even if it's his money.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yep Ryan even admitted on the Radio tonight they was paying 300 per week for a player..and some players they wasn't even paying anything for.

I'm glad it failed in all honesty.