POTY - Who gets your vote?

Guest thekelch

Can we just say they are all great?

I hate singeling out individuals.......this season we have epitomised the 'team' game.

Hope whoever wins it plays it down & says all the team are winners.....cos they really are!!!

Reminds me of when we played Donny a few years back. On the tannoy 'Today's man of the match goes to......everyone for playing so well' lol

Know what you're saying though, so many players deserve the same recognition. Wouldn't want to choose between a handful of players.

No Semedo?

Short memory with the midfield of Potter & 'dose of salts'........(rans through us like a.....)

He's done well without a doubt, and such a marked improvement on what we had before him.

Just think the others offer so much, in Reda's case he offers so much at both ends of the field, and has gone from being a weird lump of a footballer to a very decent full back, and Madine has improved beyond recognition this season.

Regardless of who comes 2nd and 3rd though, Batth wins for me by a country mile.

Edited by leea8331

Guest Bedders

Reminds me of when we played Donny a few years back. On the tannoy 'Today's man of the match goes to......everyone for playing so well' lol

Know what you're saying though, so many players deserve the same recognition. Wouldn't want to choose between a handful of players.

Thanks for that! Glad someone can agree they've all played a part in the success......without been called a 'gayer' lol

Semedo and Batth stand out straight away for me but Buxton has played all across the back four and even had a spell on the right side of midfield and done a decent job so he must be in with a decent shout.

Edited by feather

Semedo has made the biggest difference for the team. We havent had a player like him doing that job so well since the early 90s so I think he is streets ahead of the others.

The second and third spots could easily be taken by any of Batth, Madine, Buxton or Reda.

Imagine if Marshall and/or Antonio had also been here all season. It would be impossible to choose!

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest DISCOLEGS

for me its gotta be Batth, with Reda, Madine and the rock that is Semedo, i couldnt exclude one of them, but as has already been said weve had some great performers all season, Buxton, Jones have also had cracking seasons and i think players like JJ, Ben10 and Antonio also deserve a lot of credit for dragging us by the collar for parts or most of the season, as has already been said its the first time in YEARS it isnt selecting the better of a bad bunch

Guest davet30

Semedo has been great this season. But he'll get the vote from people who haven't seen game to game. When everyone whose been home and away this season will know how outstanding Batth has been.

I'll take that as a dig at me then. :biggrin:

and no ... the cap doesn't quite fit.

:tango: