The Run-In Updated

April April April - why do you haunt me

Stinker of a month

I can understand why you might think that - and if we had say Exeter, Chesterfield and Rochdale we'd feel better - but look at the results we got there.

Every game is a huge game now and we will approach everyone with growing confidence.

IF we go up - it is primarily down to our home form - and they always say thats the mark of a good side.

Our home form has been superb. Lets pray we keep it up

Indeed.

5 wins out of 5 and we'll have done it provided we pick up at least 2 more points on the road. The extra home game over united should make us favourites to get 2nd.

And with regards to these tricky away games, I think if we keep winning as we are the momentum towards the end of the season will build and build. Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Huddersfield and Brentford. The slightest chance of success and the fans will carry the players over the finish line.

Who do you think has the hardest run in there? Huddersfield, Colchester, Carlisle and Brentford look tough to me, really tough. For the pigs, I'd say County, Hartlepool, MK and Stevenage are tough but I really don't rate MK.

Looking at that I'd say we are slightly worse off but hopefully I'm wrong.

I reckon Orient have quite a tough run in.....

April April April - why do you haunt me

Stinker of a month

Please don't say that it's my birthday month!

We can all look at the fixtures as much as we like - easy here / difficult there / should win this / could draw that.

In all honesty now, it's got little to do with who we or anyone else has got to play. It's all about having the right mentality to seee the job through. And that's why I am confident (yes of course a little nervous) that we'll be OK. I haven't seen or experienced a mentally tougher Owls side for a very long time nor one that's exhibited such a sense of togetherness. No matter who plays who, home or away, these are going to be the key ingredients over the final few weeks.

Believe! lol:milan:gary megson

April does look hard, but don't forget other teams will think they have hard match when they play Sheffield Wednesday, the result against County at the weekend will have made others take notice.

I think the next 2 games are crucial we must take 6 points. If pigs drop any against count they could be 5 or 6 points adrift by the time they play Chesterfield if we can win the next 2.

I said to people if we beat County I faniced us for auto. I think we'll do it at home to Carlise if we win with pigs away at MK!

If we do pull the goal difference back then it won't matter as the blades would have to have drawn or lost and us win.

you do know what goal difference means? what if we win all our games 2-0 and they win their games 1-0

you do know what goal difference means? what if we win all our games 2-0 and they win their games 1-0

Yes I do, smart arse, but that it isn't very likely that is going to happen is it?

In reality the most likely way we will catch up with their goal difference is by them dropping points.