Sheffield Wednesday3 - 0 Bournemouth

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Venue:The Wembley of the North

Kick-Off: 15:00

Weather Forecast:: Mild with some sunshiiiine. 13 degrees..

Pitch : Perfect to soft

Recommended Stud Length: Medium Studs

Recommended Drink: Maybe a couple of beers today. go on then.

Recommended Pie: Steak and Kidney for us with LOTS of gravy today...

Recommended Supporters Apparel: Team Shirt, blue and white scarf hat and gloves, and a VERY large flag.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Full and loud and constant Vocal Support for the team and our new manager... let's keep that ball rollin...

Maybe another 4 or 5 -1 time to pile the pressure on the Pigs and the Udders....after last week the confidence may flow.. Madine 2, Antonionionio another 2 Lowe 2 ooh look 6-1...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest davet30

Gate prediction? I say 21,478

Because we played some good football the other night and some peeps are still peeved at the Megson affair.

Guest intercity0wl

Loooking forward to a good open game, as One thing Bournemouth wont do is Park the Bus, Am also hoping Tubbs is back in favour after being dropped last week by the Cherries, he is somebody who has impressed me the couple of times i have seen him play for Crawley, will be interesting to see him at this level. Here's hoping for a Blue and white dominated Praise or Grumble while driving home aftee the game, and Wednesday back in an Automatic Spot. UTO

Guest davet30

If we don't win tday we can forget about automatic promotion this year....

and if McDonald isn't playing were doomed.

Guest York-owl-chris

First time since 06/07 I've had a proper buzz, with us needing a win and wanting united to lose. Other times has just been fear of relegation (including last year at times). Nice feeling to be nervous about automoatic or play offs for a change. UTO 2-0

Guest Big Guns

Will it be the same team - or (if fit) will Reda be back ?

If Redas not back we can forget about having a bet on him for the first goal tday......

Obviously I'm hoping for a repeat of Tuesday night. It can't happen though can it? That was just a flash in the pan, impress the new manager type thing wasn't it?

Just imagine if it wasn't. Just imagine that we are seeing the birth of the new wednesday. How good would that be? Is it possible? Or don't Wednesday do that kind of thing?