Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Charlton Athletic

Guest Johnbloodaxe

We conceded from a great free kick by the sounds of it, not from open play. If that hadn't of gone in who knows what would have happened. Dunno if Madine was onside for his goal that was chalked off and was Clinton's header over the line. Just not our day.

whilst we were down to 10 men with Rob Jones off the field by the sounds. Just not our day

flip me the end of the world is nigh , flipping man up loads of time left yet ,from wot i can gather we had chances to win it and should have,

So we should move on and do the buisness next game ,sensible posters i agree with what you are saying

Guest Oujimaflip

Megson got it completely wrong today.

The total omission of JJ was a huge oversight, the game was crying out for his pace.

Why, for the last 15+ minutes were we playing without any natural wingers. What formation were we even playing. You can't break down the league leaders with no shape.

And why was Madine favoured over 2 in-form strikers? Playing a guy who's been with us for a few days and a striker who's been out for 6 weeks+ was always going to be too much of a risk.

Yes, the ref didn't help us, but Charlton were there for the taking today and that game has really put a dent to our title/promotion hopes.

The table could and should have looked a lot better tonight.

Guest Oujimaflip

your mistake was spotted and it got sent to pigsmad where you meant to post it

Sorry for being unhappy with today's performance and pointing out where I think it went wrong.

TYPICAL FVCKIN SHVIT, WE ONLY GET 4 MINS OTHER TEAMS GET 7/8

Sick of hearing this.

You do realise, WE are allowed to score as well.

It is not in the rules, that other teams get all the minutes themselves, the opportunity is for both teams.

Just got back. Absolutely gutted. We could have so easily won that. Charlton defended well, but didn't deserve the win at all. Was funny seeing there was only 4 minutes added on after all their time wasting. Weaver was top notch today I though, a couple of his saves kept us in the game, but Charlton never looked that threatening. Our passing was a quite sloppy at times, and I didn't rate Mike Jones from Bury at all, but it was only his first game.

Charltons support was awful too.

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Charlton Athletic

Possession: 50-50

Shots on target: 6-5

Shots off target: 3-1

Corners: 6-6

Fouls: 16-7

Most fouls: Madine (3) Kermorgant (3)

Yellow cards: 3-1

Red cards: 0-0

Weaver, Otsemobor, R. Jones, Batth, R. Johnson, M. Jones (Lowe 64), Lines, Semedo, Marshall (Morrison 74), O'Grady, Madine (Llera 64).

Subs not used: Bywater, Prutton.

Unlucky Wednesday.

Well done Charlton Athletic.