Reynolds & Madine Sign

Well I was told a while ago that Greg was still interested in getting Paul Heffernan to the club on loan. He almost signed for us in the summer, if the 800k figure is true, Put in a cheeky deal. £500k + add on's and Paul Heffernan. This would solve our problems up front and some cash in the bank

Only 20, better than 1 in 2 goal scoring record this season!

If he comes in and keeps that up for a couple of seasons then we'd be able to sell him for a few million!

Young, got good potential seems to fit in with what MM wants for the club. Only thing Id say is on Carlisle website that he holds the ball up well. I'd much prefer to have a pacy striker!

Rather have joe garner for the 400k mentioned. I've read about madine before.

Reports if him being a " billy big balls" with a bad attitude and in trouble outside of football on more than one occasion.

And he's made 65 apps scoring 13 goals which have all come this season. Potential flash in the pan. Needs to prove a lot more before spending the types of 800k on him

Edited by aj_owl

Rather have joe garner for the 400k mentioned. I've read about madine before.

Reports if him being a " billy big balls" with a bad attitude and in trouble outside of football on more than one occasion.

And he's made 65 l1 apps scoring 13 goals which 8 have all come this season. Potential flash in the pan. Needs to prove a lot more before spending the types of 800k on him