Looking for old mate

Guest tuanton

Guest tuanton

Anyone know an old mate of mine from way back.... name of Les Richardson, fanatic Owl fan used to live Hillsbro' area but later moved to Dinnington/South Anston area. Les will be in 70's now, grateful for any news/contact.

Thanks

Anyone know an old mate of mine from way back.... name of Les Richardson, fanatic Owl fan used to live Hillsbro' area but later moved to Dinnington/South Anston area. Les will be in 70's now, grateful for any news/contact.

Thanks

Is this the Les with red hair? If it is the last time I saw him he was working for a coach company from Aston I think and for a time (about 10 years ago) drove one of the coaches booked by Inter City Owl. Not seen him for a while now though.

Guest tuanton

Is this the Les with red hair? If it is the last time I saw him he was working for a coach company from Aston I think and for a time (about 10 years ago) drove one of the coaches booked by Inter City Owl. Not seen him for a while now though.

Sorry for delayed reply, been travelling for a few months. Thanks for your response, I will try to track down further, does sound like him.