Who did what?

Guest JonR

Son, no offense, but I was going to games long before your Dads met your mummy, so don't let's have some spotty little student start pretending he's the judge of all things Wednesday now. Get a job, then come back and play at being superior.

ha-ha, i have a job thankyou all the same. And suprisingly i only have one Dad.

My point was, prior to your little barrage, in however long you have supported Wednesday, with all your purported links to finance/ potential investors, why have you never attempted to help SWFC before now?

Why choose now to come on here and discuss what you have been discussing.

p.s. it's nice to know your a mature enough individual to have a reasoned discussion with.

Also if there are any words i use that you don't understand just give me a shout and i can explain what they mean to you. :blush:

Edited by phil haigh

ffs put doubts and petty squables asside let the man see if owt can be done,

we aint got much left to lose have we and if it comes to fruition it gets old father time and his croanees out

its worth a shout

THIS

Lets be honest here the Bills could never be accused of treating a well meaning Wednesdayite in this terrible way, when all they're doing is giving their all to the club for free...

So show him the respect he shows others.

:biggrin:

If my agenda was to bring in my own investors and profit, absolutely, I could have the 10mil raised to back me by the end of the day tomorrow. Likewise if I was "chasing away" investors like Owlsman claims (OM, don't "investors" have to have "money"?) I could approach the club with said investors and put myself a nice 7.5% fee on top and call it a good month, but that is not nor has even been my interest. I want what is best for this club, nothing more.

10 million I believe. Have you got it?

Guest billsaja

Please dont view my posts as hostile bills. I'm just a fan all i really want to do is go to Hillsborough and watch Wednesday every week.

As a fan i'm hurting right now. i'm hurting because we are in league one and im hurting because we're being screwed around once again.

I'm not on anyones side here just trying to gather the facts and make an informed decision. If you put the right people in contact with Lee and the ball starts rolling again then great, i'll send you a handwritten letter of apology for doubting you.

All i know is that there are two sides to this story and i would like answers. So i shall continue to ask these questions until i am satisfied.

You are clearly a successful man and respected in your field. I am grateful you take the time to talk to me here on OT

I don't want a hand-written apology, or anything else, I want us to be out of the same league as Yeovil rumbleing Town. I would LOVE if we could think about signing the Di Canios and Waddles of the world, I'd be HAPPY if we could at least look at the Spurrs and the Holts sometime soon.

There is one side to the story - the truth. The truth is that Lee was pushed out once he lost the support of Geoff Hulley who was the swing vote on the board to keeping Lee in situ. The truth is that after promising Co-Op and the Noteholders that they would deliver on 10mm and 10mm for 83% of the club IF we were in CCC, or 10mm and 5mm for 75% IF we got relegated, C9S came up with only 2mm (guaranteed) and a promise they had no way of guaranteeing for another 8mm and they tagged on the huge management fees, thus ending that deal. The truth is we are going to have a massively lowered playing budget and even then struggle to break even.

And who gives a roger what anyone does or how good they are at their job, this is a Wednesday fan site, and football is communism run riot, manager or binman, come Saturday we are all equal and all our sanities are at the mercy of 11 overpaid twats chasing a small ball around a field for our entertainment.

Pleasure talking and I will continue to answer any questions best I can

It's just that if you have, or could get hold of 10 million easily, LS would probably have appreciated constructive dialogue over the last 18 months or so. Purely for the greater good of the club like.

Seems a strange time to be saying you can now find the money.

It's just that if you have, or could get hold of 10 million easily, LS would probably have appreciated constructive dialogue over the last 18 months or so. Purely for the greater good of the club like.

^ ^

This

How has he gone from someone who knows how to work google, to Lord Sugar and Mo Fayed's best mates

Did he ring for advice on the bid for Harrods ?

I had no vested interest in them failing other than hoping they did for the good of the club. I said I had no time to be involved in WTID since the same snide piece of poo poo as comments with "You're a C vnt" to every post was trying to disrupt WTID scheme by claiming it was some part of my new agenda. I have plenty of time to assist Lee and any other fan group with introductions to sources of real capital.

How about Daveyboy? Other than posting "billsaja is a cv nt" what are you planning to do?

Absolute flotsam.

No matter what people say about Bill (I think it's probably fair to drop the s from Bills now) if the bit in bold is true, after no love lost between Bill and LS, that is a great gesture.

He's already said he offered to put LS in touch with 2 billionaires (morningside) but LS refused as C9S offered LS a sweetner, cash & stock in SWFC.

Edited by Donny

billsaja takes his billy big b*llocks nonsense to a new level,

You could easily get a few million quid from your wealthy contacts/

Takeover the club?

You are a f*cking nobody and have as much chance as doing what you say as cardiffowl.

:biggrin:

thanks for the chuckle !

^ ^

This

How has he gone from someone who knows how to work google, to Lord Sugar and Mo Fayed's best mates

If he is a legit as he claims to be then tbh good luck to him, but it's extremely odd that he has chosen now to come to the fore.

Guest billsaja

Is it just two potential investors you've seen off now bills or did you dabble in others before which we don't know about?

LS doesn't speak highly of you either I understand.

Does anyone know which one of the bills is typing at the moment?

Any of this investor seeking being done on behalf of the Board by chance? Or is it purely freelance work?

Two investors I've "seen off". What do you smoke?

Yes, were it not for me the Bank of Dominica would have turned out to be real, DJ Bobby would have actually been an Ambassador to the UN, Geoff Sheard's debts would have vanished and in its place up would have sprung fifty million quid and David Beckham.

Were it not for me, Club9 would have actually had the 20mil they told everyone they had.

Could the "investors" not have failed for lack of "money" rather than the efforts of an anonymous poster on Owlstalk.

Then again, I'd be mad too, that's two investors who have kissed your arse and turned out to be schysters. I have a mate whose Dad just died, he was the head of the Bank of Cote D'Ivoire and due to a quirk in the Will, has nearly $350,000,000 tied up in a bond help at HBSC bank in Kenya. Shall I send him your way?

^ ^

This

Absolutely he's a flipping chancer..as for putting my money where my mouth is..i've been doing it for 50 f vcking years

I don't want a hand-written apology, or anything else, I want us to be out of the same league as Yeovil rumbleing Town. I would LOVE if we could think about signing the Di Canios and Waddles of the world, I'd be HAPPY if we could at least look at the Spurrs and the Holts sometime soon.

There is one side to the story - the truth. The truth is that Lee was pushed out once he lost the support of Geoff Hulley who was the swing vote on the board to keeping Lee in situ. The truth is that after promising Co-Op and the Noteholders that they would deliver on 10mm and 10mm for 83% of the club IF we were in CCC, or 10mm and 5mm for 75% IF we got relegated, C9S came up with only 2mm (guaranteed) and a promise they had no way of guaranteeing for another 8mm and they tagged on the huge management fees, thus ending that deal. The truth is we are going to have a massively lowered playing budget and even then struggle to break even.

And who gives a roger what anyone does or how good they are at their job, this is a Wednesday fan site, and football is communism run riot, manager or binman, come Saturday we are all equal and all our sanities are at the mercy of 11 overpaid twats chasing a small ball around a field for our entertainment.

Pleasure talking and I will continue to answer any questions best I can

Cue the sales of Grant and Tudgay?

Season Tickets no longer enough then.

Guest billsaja

I told Lee 18 months ago and several times in the interim that he could have the connections, he chose to call them "scum" as I recall and vowed to keep the "wrong sort of person" away from our club.

I think after Anglofile and C9S he is a little more open now to actually talking to people before labeling them, and not so obsessed with one small group of Yanks.

Money is still available though, so here's hoping. Up to Lee now - and I for one believe his passion and vision can persuade investors.

Not just me either, three or four other fairly impressive characters are now doing their bits as I understand.

Edited by billsaja

Two investors I've "seen off". What do you smoke?

Yes, were it not for me the Bank of Dominica would have turned out to be real, DJ Bobby would have actually been an Ambassador to the UN, Geoff Sheard's debts would have vanished and in its place up would have sprung fifty million quid and David Beckham.

Were it not for me, Club9 would have actually had the 20mil they told everyone they had.

Could the "investors" not have failed for lack of "money" rather than the efforts of an anonymous poster on Owlstalk.

Then again, I'd be mad too, that's two investors who have kissed your arse and turned out to be schysters. I have a mate whose Dad just died, he was the head of the Bank of Cote D'Ivoire and due to a quirk in the Will, has nearly $350,000,000 tied up in a bond help at HBSC bank in Kenya. Shall I send him your way?

Does he do a turn?

Guest billsaja

Absolutely he's a flipping chancer..as for putting my money where my mouth is..i've been doing it for 50 f vcking years

With the amount of wind you produce, surprised we still need investment in that case.