Any Irish Owls here?

Guest Dwyer2dacore

Hey, hows things? I'm from Tralee. As far as I know, there aren't too many left in these parts. Although, I was driving home the last day after work & saw a fella in a wednesday shirt,nearly crashed the car with the shock. Went to the Shelbourne friendly in January 1997 & there was easily 500 Wednesday fans there that night. Wonder how many are left over here now though?

Guest GREEN_1867

3 from the looks of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm heading over to hillsborough in sept

Na there is more than 3.

I am heading to the Scunny game in August.

3 from the looks of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm heading over to hillsborough in sept

theres also kintana, belfastowl, belfastowl lad, vodka muncher and a few others. M Royds also lives over here.

We exist!

We are both heading over to Forest game on 12th September. You heading to that one?

Guest davem83

no i'm heading over to the boro match on the 15th my mate is a boro fan so should be good :biggrin:

Hey,

New on here too, from Dublin. Yeah I was at that Shels game too. Anyone know if the old SWFC Irish supporters club is still goin, I was in it years ago, or is there a new one?

anyone from the dublin area up for organising dkinks for televised games this season, say in the city centre, or where ever suits people?

Guest Bournemouth Owl
[color="#FF00FF"][s[size="4"]ize="3"]There is quite a few Wednesdayites in Ireland, i met some in the liffy bar, in molly molones and in the Clifton court hotel in Dublin, they run the dublin Wednesday supportes club... there names are Jerry and Tom, i am not writing it the other way round.

A cracking night we had[/size][/size][/color]