Email from PlayerHD/EFL Digital:
Dear Adrian, EFL Digital provide the website and PlayerHD service for the club you support. Throughout May and June we will be moving the club website to a new and improved website platform. As part of that development PlayerHD will become iFollow.
Your subscription will be affected in the following way. For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal:
- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June
- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.
- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.
The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, payments will not be collected by FL interactive Ltd. Instead, the name EFL Digital Ltd will appear on your statement. For those users that subscribe on an Annual basis by Direct Debit:
- No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.
- You will be able to access iFollow on your new club website when it launches.
- At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.
If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com.
The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch.