Megson out!

Guest jake benson

Guest jake benson

Come in ! Changed nOthing! Plays hoofball ! Seems to think squad is good enough and is turning down players! The man is a joke!

Alan Irvine was better!

No defender on the bench, 3 cm 's on the bench !

Clueless !

Come in ! Changed nOthing! Plays hoofball ! Seems to think squad is good enough and is turning down players! The man is a joke!

Alan Irvine was better!

No defender on the bench, 3 cm 's on the bench !

Clueless !

calm down and come back when youve had a chill pill

over reaction dunt you think - its the players that are messing the results up, anyone who had gone to the 5 away games would have told you that

I think a few are starting to have nagging doubts that he may not be the messiah many claim him to be

Well I certainly had my doubts, but...we have to give the guy a chance.

This sorry mess is down to the players.

Gurujuan, you are a massive bell.

I normally just read OT without posting but feel it's time to speak out.

You continually spout sh*t about GM yet have no reasoning why AI was the 'messiah' and could have turned this around.

GM needs time, he needs his own players and only then can we judge.

Until then, gurujuan, shut the fu*k up you clueless tvvat.

The facts are though, Irvine was rightly castigated for his pitiful attempts at keeping us in the championship and Megson's performances with arguably a much better squad in a division lower, are even worse

Was it Megson that took us a division lower ? is it not irvine's squad?

With Irvine's pitiful team. Not one of these players' are GM's.

Until GM get's his men in then he can't be blamed, it's the players' that are letting us down week in, week out.

I think we should all get hands on deck for HMS staytherumbleup due to the inept performances of a team

that doesn't deserve our support.

Guest PenangOwl

I think any manager would struggle with this bunch of players. The trouble is were stuck with most of them. Why was irvine allowed to bring in such utter rubbish in january?

Because he was deliberately set up for failure!

It's a business tactic that happens all the time.

How we lose to the bottom club by 2 goals at home is beyond me. But any 40/50/60s out there will tell you its the wednesday way

Guest PenangOwl

I think any manager would struggle with this bunch of players. The trouble is were stuck with most of them. Why was irvine allowed to bring in such utter rubbish in january?

Because he was set up for failure - a very common practice in business but to lose at home to the bottom of the league won't impress his boss much (tellin" yer nah)