'exclusive' first picture of terry henfleet!

Guest judda

Guest judda

check this out,

http://www.thestar.c...heir.6328257.jp

It's the Apple of their eye as tech-heads queue to bag first iPadsPremium Article !

By Mike Russell

News Reporter

DOZENS of South Yorkshire tech-heads queued at Meadowhall as the long-awaited Apple iPad went on sale for the first time - at £499 a time.

The new touchscreen tablet computer has sold more than a million units since its launch in the US eight weeks ago, and the region's Macolytes were keen to be in on the action.

The iPad went on sale simultaneously in Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Japan and Australia.

First in the Sheffield queue was 33-year-old terry henfleet, from Dinnington, who had been at the Apple store since 5am.

He said: "I actually had an iPad pre-ordered, but I decided to get up at 4.30am and come down to buy one for research - at least, that's what I'm telling myself," he said.

Terry, who is in IT support, and works for four different schools, said it was like Christmas to him - and he just couldn't wait any longer.

"It is a really good product, and it won't just be popular with geeks like me - and I am fully signed up to the essence of geekhood," he said.

"It has a good screen size, is a perfect fit in your hand and is good for TV and videos - it's a lot handier than a laptop and is well equipped for internet browsing.

"It is something of a hybrid but it is functional and the more you use it, the more you realise you don't need a big screen.

"And you can access websites or post of Facebook quickly while being perfectly portable.

"I'll be spending the rest of the day playing with it, it's like Christmas morning for me."

Guest aphextwins

If anyone ever needed proof that Terry was a real person then there you go!

The Star are a reet bunch of idiots.