New Songs

Or how about every time we or a player scores twice

It's true

We've scored two

Sheffield Wednesday

or

Guess who

He's scored two

Gary Hooper (alternatively Forestieri, Barry Bannan, Adthe Nuhiu as appropriate)

Guest badger the owl

I've got a new song and it goes to the tune of we all live in a yellow submarine. In a town... where I was born.... Played a great..... football team we're the owls.... From Hillsborough and we play.... supreme. We all hate the w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane we all hate the w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane

If only we had Albert Quixall playing for us now.

Note to CC we need to sign a player this summer whose initials are AQ and their name must be 4 syllables long! Position unimportant. lol

I've got a new song and it goes to the tune of we all live in a yellow submarine. In a town... where I was born.... Played a great..... football team we're the owls.... From Hillsborough and we play.... supreme. We all hate the w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane we all hate the w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane. The w**kers at the lane

Well that was weird. Yellow submarine just came on my playlist & I thought 'it'd be good if we could get a song going to this tune'.

Not the one you've suggested though lol

Obviously used to sing it for Roland Nilsson so would be nice to get it going for a current player...create some new memories! 

Well that was weird. Yellow submarine just came on my playlist & I thought 'it'd be good if we could get a song going to this tune'.

Not the one you've suggested though lol

Obviously used to sing it for Roland Nilsson so would be nice to get it going for a current player...create some new memories! 

Yellow Submarine has been going at football matches ever since it came out c 1966! Gets resurrected every so often. What I'm after is a song or songs to tunes (old or new doesn't matter) that haven't been used before so we can have something original. You know, something that Dem Blavges can copy and then claim that they did it first! lol