Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

The definition of good things coming from bad....reluctantly going to a boring party then finding yourself stood next to Owls tablegazers all night.

Question - where can I find the table that allows you to show the table on any given date like steelowl? I may never leave the house again once I find it.

Love the projected points total posts.

When I saw our late Nov / Dec fixtures looming a few weeks back I was scared to death. Dont know why but when I looked at them yesterday I was far more optimistic. I think the likes of Cardiff, Derby and Birmingham will be dreading coming up against us. There will be several managers staying up late at night trying to work out how to keep Lucas and Fessi quiet.

Were it not for the fact that the first half dozen or so games were pretty poor because of all the new signings bedding in, we would have been top two or three already. If we can sustain the form we have shown since over the rest of the season then it is looking very good indeed.

In a weird way those first few games may have done us a favour by allowing us to slip under the radar.

My season started after the first international break when that 2 week break was put to very good use by CC and the squad.

Last year we had a great start which then started to drop off.

We've scored nearly twice as many goals at the expense of only 6 more conceded.

If we can pick up our away form then we can press the top six.

Derby, who come at you at pace in waves is still the big test for me - Blackburn are pretty solid but not free scoring [8 scored at home] and they are missing Gestede - all games are tough but if we can score then we should be able to contain them.

Derby on the other hand have strength, pace and threats from all over.

A good time to be an Owl, seems like every week the table makes exciting reading after the patchy beginning when CC and various players were finding their feet and bedding in.

It will be interesting to see where we are around January time after the heavy festive period. Tablegazing is a exciting past time of late but its no good for my vertigo but no complaints because DC and CC are bringing the good times back and the future is bright. Hopefully we can keep pace and give it a real go in the January window and in the second half of the season. To be there or thereabouts is a far cry from previous seasons and shows how far we've come in a short space of time.

When we're in the top 6, there'll no doubt be a rush of applications for the Tablegazers from the glory seekers.

Bloody part-timers.

lol

I've secretly been looking on my own. I'm a private kind a fella. But I can't contain it any more. I wanna join in with the group