Blackburn away is a real opportunity to make up ground

i like to to think you arnt very old coz otherwise i´d think you was not very bright  and i wouldnt really like to think that of you ......how on earth can it be a must win game . ......i am very proud grandpa by the way .

Your grammar is terrible!  Where were you educated?  It also appears that you lack manners and social sophistication given the way that you seized upon my comment in an attempt to ridicule me.  I can only assume that you are immature for your age. 

Your grammar is terrible!  Where were you educated?  It also appears that you lack manners and social sophistication given the way that you seized upon my comment in an attempt to ridicule me.  I can only assume that you are immature for your age. 

it is , mexboro secondary , i probably do  ....but this a football forum and your knowledge of football is minuscule if you think you can have a must win game in november ....

If we can win against Blackburn on Saturday then we will make ground on at least two of the top six. 

Brighton play Birmingham. 

Hull play Derby

Also, Cardiff play Burnley, therefore, us winning either allows us to move away from Cardiff, move closer to Burnley or both. 

I hate using the clichéd term but Saturday is "must win" if we have any designs on a top six finish. 

and the reason you hate it is that we could lose this one and then win every remaining game and be promoted as champions. So it is not really a 'must win'

I fully expect Rhodes to score, so we will need two, which we are well  capable of getting. 

As already said , a big chance to close up on a couple of those above us . I really cant see Brum winning at Brighton, so a win for us would send us into the play offs. 

he was a good player but he´s retired now ...... if .he was that good why did he got sacked .....your guessing on the next 2 ... they do have a fantastic striker ............end of the day it comes down to who as the best team , if we play to our best we´ll win .

He did a great job at Norwich. At Villa he seemed to be managing a selling club.

But listen, I hope Im wrong and he's a total waste of space, at least this Saturday.

Tough match.

Bookies make Rovers fairly clear favourites. 11/8 v 12/5.