Cant, see what the problem is. Dedicated fan travels to every home and away game including pre season friendlies. Enjoys having a laugh. Always tries to get the crowd going. Some of our fans are a pain in the backside but Tango,s not one of em. Its the boring muppets who criticise him who I have a problem with. Ever heard of atmosphere?

Don't get me wrong. I completely respect him for following us around the country. It's something I'd love to do but quite clearly I'm not quite dedicated enough to do. He is and I respect him for that.

I just found him weirder and more attention seeking than usual last night. Went to the toilet at half time and several lads were singing tops off for tango...

And people on here get their knickers in a bunch when fans clap ex players. Last night Tango burst into many verses of 'we've got tommy spurr'.

It was just bizzare behaviour, that's all. 

Don't get me wrong. I completely respect him for following us around the country. It's something I'd love to do but quite clearly I'm not quite dedicated enough to do. He is and I respect him for that.

I just found him weirder and more attention seeking than usual last night. Went to the toilet at half time and several lads were singing tops off for tango...

And people on here get their knickers in a bunch when fans clap ex players. Last night Tango burst into many verses of 'we've got tommy spurr'.

It was just bizzare behaviour, that's all.

Must admit I heard that and thought he must have had too many cokes. Might have been making the point how much of a fan Tommy Spurr is of our club (which he is) but then again I might be well off the mark with that. Just take him for what he is a dedicated fan who,s a wind up merchant, a bit of a show off, a bit of a fruitcake but good for the team and the crowd in how he gets behind them. Edited by Soul Power

Cant, see what the problem is. Dedicated fan travels to every home and away game including pre season friendlies. Enjoys having a laugh. Always tries to get the crowd going. Some of our fans are a pain in the backside but Tango,s not one of em. Its the boring muppets who criticise him who I have a problem with. Ever heard of atmosphere?

I just don't class one single fans starting songs about himself as atmosphere.

Nor do I class singing songs about taking our tops off for another bloke, as a football atmosphere. 

I just don't class one single fans starting songs about himself as atmosphere.

Nor do I class singing songs about taking our tops off for another bloke, as a football atmosphere.

There are many examples when he,s got the fans going all by himself at away matches. As I say its easy to pick spots off the guy cause he is a bit of a fruitcake why not see the positives of the guy?

There are many examples when he,s got the fans going all by himself at away matches. As I say its easy to pick spots off the guy cause he is a bit of a fruitcake why not see the positives of the guy?

I've already highlighted his positives.

It's just that his negatives are painfully on show during those dark and poo poo Tuesday night games.

You might say 'why let it bother you', but you could say that about football in general...

The tops off for Tango thing kicked off last night cos a steward ordered him to put his shirt back on.

It's not a lot to ask. To wear clothes in the stadium lol

How very weird for several grown men to remove their tops for another grown man.

I don't think its that uncommon.  I think that (what is it?) 1-in-6 men quite like removing their tops for other men. 

Edited by shandypants

I've already highlighted his positives.

It's just that his negatives are painfully on show during those dark and poo poo Tuesday night games.

You might say 'why let it bother you', but you could say that about football in general...

The tops off for Tango thing kicked off last night cos a steward ordered him to put his shirt back on.

It's not a lot to ask. To wear clothes in the stadium lol

I can,t see why anybody would be offended by a topless Tango. Its hardly against the law and its a soccer game not a 5 star a la carte restaurant that we,re attending.

I can,t see why anybody would be offended by a topless Tango. Its hardly against the law and its a soccer game not a 5 star a la carte restaurant that we,re attending.

I wasn't offended. I think he looks a bit daft, but not offended.

Maybe the stewards have started clicking onto the fact that it's not just Tango now who removes his shirt in that end?

Or maybe, and it's a big maybe, the new owner doesn't like it?

I wasn't offended. I think he looks a bit daft, but not offended.

Maybe the stewards have started clicking onto the fact that it's not just Tango now who removes his shirt in that end?

Or maybe, and it's a big maybe, the new owner doesn't like it?

My point is why should it be an offence to take ones shirt off at a soccer game? We can wear whatever we like to attend the game, scruffy jeans, ripped shirt, holes in our shoes so why not shirtless?