Gary and Dave.

Guest Iron Hunter

Guest Iron Hunter

Probably won't go down too well with a lot of people but think gary megson and Dave Jones deserve special mention for what they did.Megson laid the foundations while Jones steered the ship.Dont particularly like Jones but he did his bit.Well done to Stuart Gray for carrying on the good work.No matter what happens,Stu will always be regarded highly by the fans,long may it last.The new owners-I hope they realise they own the greatest club in the land.

Well, between them, Megson and Jones got us out of the third tier so they weren't completely useless.

Can't we move on though...... today promises so much that we should be thinking of the future and not the past.

First time in about 18 years I've felt happy about the future.    Since we got that £17 million in about 1997 (some money for that time) and managed to blow it.  Still never worked out where it went.

Let's see what Stewey can do with a bit of cash.  He deserves the chance in my opinion.   He's done well with virtually no dosh.

The cult remains strong,the impostor is only keeping his seat warm until it is time for the prophecy to be realised.

The king will return.

gary megson

" Chansiri added. "I am very happy with what he has done with the club and today I give him my full support. "