TableGazers Thread 2014-2015

wife or girlfriend, you decide.

As we are a caring organisation, a pic of your wife.

She will then get nice comments from admirers on here, you'll get jealous, and Owls Talk will bring you back together.

I'll then need to console your ex-girlfriend.

Caring sort me.

lol

I have to say I'm extremely disapointed with some of the so called 'members' here.

As a seasoned table gazer, such as oneself, one should know that tablegazing season infact begins after the 10th game of the season, once we have been entrenched in either the bottom, middle or top third.

It is then the responsibility of such table gazer members to gaze unconditionally upon our league position into the early hours of the morning, only briefly pausing to switch tabs and check our fixture list, and to compare and contrast how the upcoming fixtures could correspond to our league position, and like every week, our winning run starts from there.

Edited by maldenowl

I am new. This is the best thread I have seen on Owlstalk and I will be looking at this one the most. It satisfies my "I like to think about what would happen if this and this happened" urge almost in its entirety.

Can't beat satisfying your urges!

Officially voted Owls Talk's bestest thread ever.

My transfer rumours thread being one of the longest.

I am the best poster ever. FACT.

And nearly always right too.

lol

We know, that is why the very ground you walk on is considered holy!

I too am new to this thread but can disclose that if tablegazing was an Olympic sport, I would be in the medals which would then appear in a medal table which I would gaze at. I like to scour the Wednesday position trying to find some crumb of evidence that we are perhaps the (for example) 2nd best defence away from home etc etc.

Can't beat satisfying your urges!

We know, that is why the very ground you walk on is considered holy!

Excactly.

Quite satisfied with myself considering I started off life as a nobber.

Now got Super Nobber status. No mean feat on here

lol

Edited by theowlsman

First, put on blue tinted spectacles, secondly, sit back with a beer, and an online copy of the Green Un. Finally, admire our league position for hours, occasionally typing some tripe in another thread.

Thank you Owlsman, as a relative newcomer to OT, this informed advice freely given by you is useful. I hope to enjoy some table gazing shenanigans over the season.

I too am new to this thread but can disclose that if tablegazing was an Olympic sport, I would be in the medals which would then appear in a medal table which I would gaze at. I like to scour the Wednesday position trying to find some crumb of evidence that we are perhaps the (for example) 2nd best defence away from home etc etc.

We need more recruits like you!