Forest fans comments

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

In terms of confusing questions I've been asked on here, that one is up there.

We're in the super fan party. We've set off early to make sure we meet the team bus and get our 66 programmes signed. We know how keen you are . What on earth is confusing about that?

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

We're in the super fan party. We've set off early to make sure we meet the team bus and get our 66 programmes signed. We know how keen you are . What on earth is confusing about that?

Apologies.

I'm a little tipsey tonight from licking Larry Mays 88 man of the match jock strap.

I've decided to make my own way to this game,  to ensure I have enough to time to celebrate Ben10 and all things good about our prodigal son.

Hope to see you after the game though, to cheer George the team coach driver as empties our heroes heroic deposits.

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Apologies.

I'm a little tipsey tonight from licking Larry Mays 88 man of the match jock strap.

I've decided to make my own way to this game,  to ensure I have enough to time to celebrate Ben10 and all things good about our prodigal son.

Hope to see you after the game though, to cheer George the team coach driver as empties our heroes heroic deposits.

You must know that George died in a horrible accident two years ago. I'm not so sure about you now.

Random songs from the day and good banter from forest

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own, Regi Blinker, he's one of your own"

"When the ball hits your head and your sat in Row Z

Dexter Blackstock"

"When the ball hits your goal, it's not fessi or fletch, it's kieran leeeeeee"

"Who put the ball in derby's net,

Who put the ball in derby's net

Super Super Dan

Super Super Dan

Super Super Dan

Super Danny Osbourne....."

Edited by bigash_swfc

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Derbys start is quite bizarre.

On paper a quality squad. Nigel has a proven record.

I know a couple of very shrewd backers who see them as amazing value to make the play offs from bottom 3,  and have lumped on.

They aren't wrong often.

Didn't NP bomb out at Hull City before running back to Leicester?

10 hours ago, salmonbones said:

If Derby stick with him, they will 100% be a play off team.   Without a shadow of a doubt.   This season has been a bit weird thus far, but it will settle down and we will also be there abouts too IMHO, but I do see us above even a resurgent Derby, and also above Villa and Newcastle - one of those two will miss out on top 6, I am certain.

But not certain enough to name which one ! 

7 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Random songs from the day and good banter from forest

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own, Regi Blinker, he's one of your own"

"When the ball hits your head and your sat in Row Z

Dexter Blackstock"

"When the ball hits your goal, it's not fessi or fletch, it's kieran leeeeeee"

"Who put the ball in derby's net,

Who put the ball in derby's net

Super Super Dan

Super Super Dan

Super Super Dan

Super Danny Osbourne....."

Who's Danny Osborn?

I always seem to be away when we play Forest.,    saw a Forest fan in the hotel he did not say much afterwards and was very quiet Saturday night and Sunday morning.

United fan did not have much to cheer 

Only saw one decent football shirt which was someone was wearing and that was a Wedneday shirt

16 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

Went for the win and lost and I'll always forgive that, especially against a great side where we've held our own today.

Ah, it makes me very happy to hear other supporters calling us a Great Team - its been a long time. :manager: