Forest fans comments

I was bored so had a look at away fans forum. Here is a sample of what some of Forest fans were saying about us. Just worth keeping in mind for all of the negativity that is on here. If only some of our fans had as much faith.

Before the match:

If sheff weds hit there scoring boots they will win

Despite Wednesdays league position, there home form aint that bad. Think we'll find this tough

Keep Forestieri quiet and can see a 2-1 win for the famous team.

We will lose... sorry but we will!

Although they have made an iffy start I think they will gradually improve as they have a decent expensively assembled squad and a decent manager.

The Arsenal game has made me realize a lot of fans can't recognize a tough game when there's one on the horizon. This is one, and I'd take a point gladly.

Sheffield Wednesday is never an easy place to go and I'd take a point as a good result.

After the match:

I thought the general level of our defending was much better, especially when you consider the sheer amount of pressure they put us under at times.

We were dominated a lot of the time by a very good team and not very attacking as a result.. given that it's not really possible to be in those circumstances.

On balance we deserved to lose but it was closer than the Norwich and Villa games.

Went for the win and lost and I'll always forgive that, especially against a great side where we've held our own today.

I thought Forest looked a much improved side since when we faced them last season tbh.

Considering they haven't replaced Burke who was a big asset for them, and Assombalonga was injured who is arguably one of the best strikers in the league...they played ok. Thought we were still the better side but they shouldn't feel to hard done by, the club is in a much better place now then it was a few years ago. With 3 or 4 more signings with the Burke money they could challenge for top 6.

Interesting reading but go on Derby's forum if you want a laugh and see what they think of the person who many on here swore was the potential messiah who would show CC how it's done..

They are now talking about who they want to replace our latter day saviour and are about as informed as the ones on here.

Warnock, Bruce & McLaren have been touted.

Lesson for  the 'Grass is Greener' fraternity. If you always look backwards, that is exactly where you go.

Maybe the litmus test is what other teams fans' think of us and the honesty of the Forest fans not only does them credit, it puts where we are and what CC has achieved in perspective and i would rather hear their unbiased assessment than the one's with the CC out agenda on here. 

30 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

I was bored so had a look at away fans forum. Here is a sample of what some of Forest fans were saying about us. Just worth keeping in mind for all of the negativity that is on here. If only some of our fans had as much faith.

Before the match:

If sheff weds hit there scoring boots they will win

Despite Wednesdays league position, there home form aint that bad. Think we'll find this tough

Keep Forestieri quiet and can see a 2-1 win for the famous team.

We will lose... sorry but we will!

Although they have made an iffy start I think they will gradually improve as they have a decent expensively assembled squad and a decent manager.

The Arsenal game has made me realize a lot of fans can't recognize a tough game when there's one on the horizon. This is one, and I'd take a point gladly.

Sheffield Wednesday is never an easy place to go and I'd take a point as a good result.

After the match:

I thought the general level of our defending was much better, especially when you consider the sheer amount of pressure they put us under at times.

We were dominated a lot of the time by a very good team and not very attacking as a result.. given that it's not really possible to be in those circumstances.

On balance we deserved to lose but it was closer than the Norwich and Villa games.

Went for the win and lost and I'll always forgive that, especially against a great side where we've held our own today.

This guy nailed the prediction!!! lol

Just not bothered...

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Derbys start is quite bizarre.

On paper a quality squad. Nigel has a proven record.

I know a couple of very shrewd backers who see them as amazing value to make the play offs from bottom 3,  and have lumped on.

They aren't wrong often.

Are you at Blackburn yet?

They do seem quite down to earth on most things on the Forest forum.

Derby for play offs is something i looked at soon as they went bottom 3.

Even if bottom half at xmas even with their resources could do itop 6 easy.Know a few people putting on Villa to win the league still, it's all up for grabs this season.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Derbys start is quite bizarre.

On paper a quality squad. Nigel has a proven record.

I know a couple of very shrewd backers who see them as amazing value to make the play offs from bottom 3,  and have lumped on.

They aren't wrong often.

If Derby stick with him, they will 100% be a play off team.   Without a shadow of a doubt.   This season has been a bit weird thus far, but it will settle down and we will also be there abouts too IMHO, but I do see us above even a resurgent Derby, and also above Villa and Newcastle - one of those two will miss out on top 6, I am certain.