Away Form

4 games in the next 6 are away from home and we haven't won away yet this season!

I feel that we really need to get this trend out of our system,  to make October the month we get into contention for the top spots.

Predictions from me are:

Blackburn - score draw (they seem to have turned a corner)

Brighton - score draw

Hudds - away win (we always beat them!)

Cardiff - away win (crap at the minute)

QPR - home win

Derby - home win to them (although they cant score at he minute i think they have to turn it round)

that's 11 points by end of October and secures us in top 6... 

Edited by gazzamk2

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

4 - 5 - 1 away, until we stop conceding daft goals.

Hunt and Lee down right on MARSHALL next week and we will prevail.

Mancienne in January to win battles in t'air.

5 minutes ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Of those 4 teams, 3 of those are sh!te (Huddersfield aside although their bubble seems to have burst) 

Depends which Wednesday team shows up on the day.

Agreed.It's beginning to look like that bother Udders and The Dingles have both been found out.

Tough fixtures but honestly it's only going to be Brighton and maybe Derby with us around top 6 at the end of the season.

Considering we have Brighton at home i can't see us losing that, and given Derby's current form i would still be happy with a draw away from home,  but i'm sure they will pick up form before then.

Aside from that, QPR, Blackburn and Cardiff are all very average to poor championship sides, even Huddersfield who have started strong will fall off, the run is isn't as bad as you all think.

Hopefully we can change our formation and stop being so attacking in away games, set up with Hutchinson back in midfield protecting the back 4 and allow us to experiment with interchanging Buckley/Wallace/Reach/FF on the flanks to see who performs best with whoever starts upfront, probably Fletcher.