Why wont Bannan pass to Reach?

On 25 September 2016 at 10:28, OwlLuke said:

Other than his wonder goal against Bristol I have not really rated Bannan this season, he seems a lot more negative, passing backward most of the time, or holding onto the ball long enough to lose the ball.

Shows how bad it is when the fans jeered when he finally did pass to Reach. As much as I love him, I honestly think he needs dropping

I think he has been very good so far, he is playing deeper than most of last season which will affect play.

1 hour ago, Bottler Owl said:

This thread has cleared it all up for me, Bannan has been poor this season apart from when he's been our best player which is most of the games apart from those where he hasn't been.

Abdi doesn't do anything apart from keep the ball moving and dictating the pace of the game and passing the ball to Reach which Bannan won't do because he hates him or Carlos told him not to, or he can't see him or something. Abdi will become the first name on the team sheet but will have to accept being a bit part player.

And Fessi clearly wants to leave the club, evidenced by the fact that he's taking out fellow team mates and purposely missing sitters apart from the passion he shows which clearly indicated he loves the club. Ship him out/make him the best paid player at the club right now!

Glad that's all sorted.

Thanks! :stuwinky:

It now makes sense when the salient points are all presented in such a clear manner - well done Bottler for bring some clarity to this thread :biggrin: