Why wont Bannan pass to Reach?

Because, on several occasions yesterday when the crowd were baying for the pass to Reach, whilst he was on space he was also directly in line with the Forest player in between Bannon and himself......being in space is good but you also have to make an angle to receive the pass

13 minutes ago, Ian said:

Because, on several occasions yesterday when the crowd were baying for the pass to Reach, whilst he was on space he was also directly in line with the Forest player in between Bannon and himself......being in space is good but you also have to make an angle to receive the pass

Plenty of times the angle was there, we just didn't use him enough. His crossing was excellent when he did get it, again.

One of the topics of conversation with our bunch yesterday was the fact that nobody seems to want to pass to reach.

I'm not saying that he didn't see anything of the ball because he did, but no where near enough for my liking.

Spoke to Pudl outside the ground and he said he should be back Tuesday, 

So we might see Reach back in his preferred role 

Guest Princeabdullah

Barry bannan is a fantastic player, but the last three games I've watched Wednesday he has been off his game in my opinion. 

Do you think he is playing too deep? 

He has seemed to receive the ball in the wrong areas to be affective of late. It's just my opinion. Lee and abdi would be my choice against Blackburn. Give Barry a rest? Abdi played well when he came on yesterday. I hope Barry is ok with his injury, but gives abdi a chance. 

Other than his wonder goal against Bristol I have not really rated Bannan this season, he seems a lot more negative, passing backward most of the time, or holding onto the ball long enough to lose the ball.

Shows how bad it is when the fans jeered when he finally did pass to Reach. As much as I love him, I honestly think he needs dropping

1 minute ago, OwlLuke said:

Other than his wonder goal against Bristol I have not really rated Bannan this season, he seems a lot more negative, passing backward most of the time, or holding onto the ball long enough to lose the ball.

Shows how bad it is when the fans jeered when he finally did pass to Reach. As much as I love him, I honestly think he needs dropping

And I would think near the opposite. I think he's been our stand our player so far this season. Yesterday was an off day for him but we still managed to get the 3 points. 

49 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Several players didn't pass to Reach when he was in acres of space on the left. Time and again he was stood waving his arms in despair.

They're not used to having a touchline hugging winger in the team. They don't realise he's there!

In all seriousness, I was part of the North stand crowd who were shouting to pass it to Reach - it wasn't just Bannan, it was Forestieri as well. Thought Bannan had his worst game of the season yesterday. He was really good against Bristol in the second half but yesterday it just wasn't happening for him.

Just now, AlbertOB said:

why did Reach clatter Fessi yesterday late on........did he not see him?

That was just comical. The Forest fans must have been wetting themselves at that. I think Reach was just trying to get round FF to get further up the pitch. FF had his back to him and he didn't see him.

Just now, Daavies; said:

And I would think near the opposite. I think he's been our stand our player so far this season. Yesterday was an off day for him but we still managed to get the 3 points. 

Yeah it's good that we're still not performing our best but still getting the points at home. Just wish we stopped conceding first, not good for the heart lol