Trouble today?

vulva

There was one youngish t*t who followed me and my son out of the ground, he was selectively taking the wee wee out of the forest fans, I say selectively as he ignored anyone who looked like they would sit him on his scrotty arse. 

I know it sounds awful and WAWAW  and all that but I was hoping to god someone would just knock the t**t in to the middle of next week. 

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

There was one youngish t*t who followed me and my son out of the ground, he was selectively taking the wee wee out of the forest fans, I say selectively as he ignored anyone who looked like they would sit him on his scrotty arse. 

I know it sounds awful and WAWAW  and all that but I was hoping to god someone would just knock the t**t in to the middle of next week. 

i've followed wednesday for many years, our support has always had some class...

yeah! there's been occasions when we've erm! danced on the line a time or two, but...

generally wednesday support was witty, and classy...

we seem these days to be attracting a bit of scum, and it covers itself with the flag of WAWAW...

16 minutes ago, dnhc said:

i've followed wednesday for many years, our support has always had some class...

yeah! there's been occasions when we've erm! danced on the line a time or two, but...

we seem these days to be attracting a bit of scum, and it covers itself with the flag of WAWAW...

We've enjoyed a reputation of being amounts the best fans in the country now we do seem to be jeopardising that due to some feckin scrotbags.

2 hours ago, dnhc said:

Balls to wawaw we have some right lobbers following us. Just cause I support the same team doesn't mean I'm going to any more tolerate of spotty oiks thinking the are 'ard' and red faced old men who should really know better 

15 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Balls to wawaw we have some right lobbers following us. Just cause I support the same team doesn't mean I'm going to any more tolerate of spotty oiks thinking the are 'ard' and red faced old men who should really know better 

I'm a red faced old man with acne..where does this devastating assessment leave me?

On 24/09/2016 at 21:15, vulva said:

Coppers turning people away from pubs in town after the match and I overheard a copper saying that there had been bother today?

I was in town after the match til the early hours, lots of fans about of both persuasions Owls & Blunts and never had any problems getting into pubs up and down West St/Division St.

You've based the whole scaremongering thread on what you "overheard" a mythical copper say ?

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

I was in town after the match til the early hours, lots of fans about of both persuasions Owls & Blunts and never had any problems getting into pubs up and down West St/Division St.

You've based the whole scaremongering thread on what you "overheard" a mythical copper say ?

Yes, because I thought that would be a good idea. 

Idiot.