(Early) team for Tuesday

4 hours ago, striker said:

Would like to see Abdi start in the centre for Bannan (no need to play him if he is carrying an injury) and stick with Hooper and Fletcher up front. I have a feeling Buckley may get a start in place of Wallace, simply because Wallace struggles with fitness and therefore form playing Saturday/Tuesday.

Aside from that, I think we go with a settled team as far as possible, if players are fatigued, then we can start to change personnel rather than wholesale changes which affect the rhythm of the team, and in part may explain our poor first halves.

If Buckley starts I'd switch Palmer in with him. 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

4 - 5- 1 start for me with Fletch on his own and FF just behind.

Lee and Hutch in the middle,  at least until 70th minute or if we are 2 -o up.

Palmer would get killed by MARSHALL , by far their best player, so Hunt for me. 

An awful lot depends on injuries but after dominating Forest for the vast majority of the match yesterday, i'd like to see us make as few changes as possible.

If however Bannan is injured, considering our poor away form and Blackburn's recent up-turn in form I'd be tempted to play Hutch in the middle alongside Lee who i'd give licence to get forward as often as possible and then put Loovens back in the side alongside Lees.

I think we'd be far more solid with this line up.

12 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

kendoddsdadsdogsdead

Lees. Hutch. Loovens

Jones

Buckley Lee Abdi Reach

Fletcher. FF

Will never happen, but  based on Bannan not being 100% (and I think he could do with a rest). 

More chance of this I think! 

19 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Really hope Buckley gets a chance, bar the corner I thought Wallace was pish 

Abdi to start CM as well please. 

Reach isn't a full back and waste of talent there. If Pudil is injured I'd put Palmer there, assuming Urby isn't ready 

So you'd rather a right sided player play out of position and opposite his natural side even though you have a 

left sided player who has experience of playing left back because you feel the some how that it would strengthen team to push him up to midfield at the cost of Forestieri in the starting 11 ? Just glad you don't actually have any influence on picking the starting 11.

51 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

So you'd rather a right sided player play out of position and opposite his natural side even though you have a 

left sided player who has experience of playing left back because you feel the some how that it would strengthen team to push him up to midfield at the cost of Forestieri in the starting 11 ? Just glad you don't actually have any influence on picking the starting 11.

Alright dear, where did I mention dropping Foristieri. 

As it goes I don't like FF out wide either and I'll stand by that Reach isn't a full back, Carayol proved that yesterday. Palmer played left back in pre-season and looked ok.

Cheers 

22 hours ago, joelswfc said:

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hutchinson

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Abdi

Reach

Fletcher

Hooper

Bannan may not be fit for Tuesday, and even if he is I think he could do with a rest and give Abdi a chance to play in the middle. Harsh to drop Forestieri, but I think Carlos will want to play Pudil and Reach on the left, and let Fletcher and Hooper to continue to develop their understanding. 

Ballsy to drop FF, last time he didn't start we were 2-0 down at HT!

As much as i want to see how we would perform without FF, and with 2 strikers and 2 conventional wingers together, we shouldn't change our winning team too much. Blackburn aren't to be underestimated, big win vs Derby yesterday for them and Emnes and Graham seem to be finding form!

Westwood

Hunt    Lees     Hutchinson    Pudil

Buckley     Abdi     Lee       Reach

FF

Fletcher

Westwood

Palmer   Lees     Hutchinson    Pudil

Buckley    jones    Lee       Reach

FF

Fletcher

jones not abdi as away from home and abdi on for jones if needed.

We all know wallace likely to start no matter how he plays tho.

Buckley needs a chance but to nullify marshall wouldnt complain at hunt rb and palmer rm with buckley on for 1 of um earlyish 2nd half

8 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Westwood

Lees. Hutch. Loovens

Jones

Buckley Lee Abdi Reach

Fletcher. FF

Will never happen, but  based on Bannan not being 100% (and I think he could do with a rest). 

Yes yes yes makes me believe Ìm  not mad when someone  says what is in my head

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

The right side is one key area, with MARSHALL down there. So, Hunt with Lee in front for me.

Hutch in the middle with Loovens at back, with Lees..

Reach 's mistake helped Forest's goal so hopefully him  on our left wing with Pudil behind.

Rest of middle and forwards is such quality that any combination can win this game.

2-0 Owls, but soon someone is going to get a tonking from us.

Is there just me who thinks that Hooper is simply not good enough to start?

Never thought he has offered enough but he scored goals which we needed, but he looks over weight and slower than he has been with us and not as guilt edged with his chances this year... Think he will offer us a good bench option as when we need a goal bring him on and he'll score but not good enough to start.