Hutchinson

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Abdi

Reach

Fletcher

Hooper

Bannan may not be fit for Tuesday, and even if he is I think he could do with a rest and give Abdi a chance to play in the middle. Harsh to drop Forestieri, but I think Carlos will want to play Pudil and Reach on the left, and let Fletcher and Hooper to continue to develop their understanding. 

6 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hutchinson

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Abdi

Reach

Fletcher

Hooper

Bannan may not be fit for Tuesday, and even if he is I think he could do with a rest and give Abdi a chance to play in the middle. Harsh to drop Forestieri, but I think Carlos will want to play Pudil and Reach on the left, and let Fletcher and Hooper to continue to develop their understanding. 

Solid first half compact performance with no goals conceded then aggressive attacking second half will win the game,  we have the squad and momentum is growing, team up to cc but nothing short of a win is good enough 

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Hutchinson

Pudil/Urby

Buckley

Lee

Bannan

Reach

Forestieri

Fletcher

Would love to see that but love child will likely play right mid come centre mid and reach may still be stuck at lb

1 hour ago, joelswfc said:

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hutchinson

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Abdi

Reach

Fletcher

Hooper

This with modifications of:

buckley to grab some game time and Bannan starts if fit. But wouldn't moan if either of these 11's started. 

Not sure about Tuesday but I would reluctantly put Hutchinson back into defensive midfield for the Brighton game Loovens and Lees had Brightons attack nullified extremely well in the 4 games last season and I just feel Hutchinson in midfield would be crucial to us stopping Knockaert, Kayal and Stephens having any joy in there

Edited by s6 owl

Quite what the team should be, I am not sure, however a few things are clear to me.

Our away form is terrible, we must go to Blackburn and ensure we don't get beat. Hopefully, if we do that properly, we have enough match winners to nick a winner.

With the above in mind, Loovens must start for me. When he came on today, he was just always in the right place to deal with crosses. The team as a whole looks better when he is on. Hutch has simply been far better than Lees so far therefore our centre half's for Blackburn should be Hutch and Loovens.

Secondly, Forestieri should start every match.

Thirdly, it is not fair on the left back to have Forestieri left midfield in a midfield four when away from home. He needs to go up front or you play three in the middle.

Abdi is fresh and hungry and deserves some game time but only if you play him in the centre. Bannan looks jaded, save him for Brighton.

Id probably go for:-

Westwood

Hunt

Hutch

Loovens

Reach

Lee 

Jones

Abdi

Buckley

Fletcher

Forestieri

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Hutch

Pudil (if fit)

Wallace 

Abdi (really thinks it's time to see him run the midfield)

Lee

Reach (if pudil fit)

FF

Fletch

Bannan, Nuhui, Loovens, Palmer, Dawson, Jones, Matias (if fit).

if pudil not fit, I think it will be Abdi on the left again, but it's just not his position.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Westwood

palmer

lees

hutch

pudil

buckley

lee

abdi

reach

FF