The Nuhiu effect

History shows he is more effective, the less he plays.

If he starts a game, it's pretty much a waste of time. 20 minutes is probably too long as well.

His most effective performances have come in the last 2 minutes where he can really gallop at full pelt without tiring. 2 minute bursts also allow him to maximise on his arial dominance, and he loses less headers the less time he plays.

Key player on the bench for us this season.

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's looks to be in his best shape since signing here. 

He did well yesterday and played an important part in yesterday's second. 

Didn't spot his initial flick header for the goal. Just watched the highlights and yep, there it is.

17 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

History shows he is more effective, the less he plays.

If he starts a game, it's pretty much a waste of time. 20 minutes is probably too long as well.

His most effective performances have come in the last 2 minutes where he can really gallop at full pelt without tiring. 2 minute bursts also allow him to maximise on his arial dominance, and he loses less headers the less time he plays.

Key player on the bench for us this season.

Are you still inside the stadium? What's happening?

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Are you still inside the stadium? What's happening?

Superfan leaving time is 19:30. At this point I go round to the staff exit to show my appreciation to the cleaners and Deryck the car park supervisor.

The so called Truefans who leave at the final whistle have no idea what really supporting the club is.

Did well when he came on and I'll defend him as a player. Not a goalscorer in any sense but contributes, puts people off and is clearly a positive influence in dressing room.

But.... I hear he is still trying to sort his feet out to send forestieri through 1-1 on halfway. Bless him.

15 hours ago, darra said:

Great little pass for Lees second

Do you mean the FF little dink or the fletch cross?

not sure where nuhui fits into that, or do you mean the free header from Westwoods kick forward? Where tgere player just fell over and left him with a free knock down? 

50 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Jeremy Helan gets some glowing send off and nuihu gets pelt. Bout sums this forum up. He might be the least potent forward in Europe but he has his uses and I for one am glad he's still here 

Helan, semedo and nuhui are all players I won't miss in a owls shirt as we have to move on as a club 

10 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Helan, semedo and nuhui are all players I won't miss in a owls shirt as we have to move on as a club 

I agree

None of the above are good enough to get us where we want to be

But if Carlos sees something in Nuhiu then that's good enough for me

Personaly I'm shocked he's still at the club but I'll will him to score goals and create chances along with everybody else.

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

When we had a free kick late on he had about 10 yards on Fletcher but Fletcher absolutely burnt him and got there first.

lol

Atty thought he was offside so Fletcher made sure he got to it. Very clever from Fletcher that