The Nuhiu effect

13 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

I'm not a Nuhiu basher, but I don't get the love in for him

He doesn't always change a game for the good

Winning 1-0 when he came on at Birmingham, he misses a chance that most decent strikers would have buried, the rest is history

Didn't that hit the bar?? 

People need to wise up

His size, presence and close control are an absolute nightmare for opposition defences, especially when legs and minds are tiring late in games

He turns teams around and gives them something to think about when they might be pushing for a winner/equaliser 

21 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

ok from now on hitting the woodwork counts as a goal

Your being a little bit silly now, u said most decent strikers would have scored. I'm pointing out that Jao was in a better position and missed completely when most striker wannabes would have scoscd same  with fessi today. hitting the bar is closer than smashing it over or wide!!! Does that make sense for you now? Can you see the point I'm making?? Fessi and Jao decent strikers and completely missed. Nuhiu not a good striker, hit bar. ???? It happens

10 minutes ago, Stoop said:

People need to wise up

His size, presence and close control are an absolute nightmare for opposition defences, especially when legs and minds are tiring late in games

He turns teams around and gives them something to think about when they might be pushing for a winner/equaliser 

I'm not saying he hasn't got skills, and I know he can be effective, I just don't get the love in for him, getting the crowd going at the end of a game, isn't enough for me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

50 minutes ago, Stoop said:

People need to wise up

Sorry but I prefer my forwards to score goals...I've a  springer spaniel that will run  all day and cause problems but like Nuhiu he'll never .Akeley a player

4 minutes ago, curren said:

Sorry but I prefer my forwards to score goals...I've a  springer spaniel that will run  all day and cause problems but like Nuhiu he'll never .Akeley a player

He comes on fresh , bigger than nearly every defender and as mainly the defenders have already played eighty plus minutes he gives them something they really don't want and whether he scores or not if they are busy trying to drag him to the floor while ignoring other players then so what . We may slate him for being a striker that doesn't score enough but to 23 teams in his division he is a royal pain in the a**e and something they don't want to play against . 

20 minutes ago, Mr_positiveowl said:

If that about nuhiu 3 of our 11 is accurate it's great statistic to show the nuhiu haters if you can't see how he benefits the team when he comes on I don't know what to say to you 

You doubt the rubbish I peddle?

Its true.

Aided the FF goal v Villa.

On the field when we scored at Brentford.

And today when we scored the winner.

He is not pretty, but he is horrible to have amongst the defence.