Fernando

Guest Copthorneowl
6 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Wasn't at his best today but to be fair he worked his socks off

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to matter to many fans who have made their minds up.  He's scored two winning goals and had several key assists but hey ho he had the temerity to ask for a bit more dosh and for that he's sent to Coventry who would probably. die for him.

I was watching him today I can't put my finger on it it's not for him not trying is running round like aheadless chicken but with little effect is it player not picking him out but that wasn't the case today as he just lost his Mojo In that case he needs to find it fast would a break from the team doing him some good just to get is that together ever since  he decided not to play he's had what u call a yo-yo affect 

Worked hard today; constantly tackling back when we lost possession. Doesn't get as many shots away as last year as teams have identified him as the man to stop and close him down rapidly. This creates space that others can take advantage of, We won by the way from behind btw. Again. I read that as tremendous team spirit.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Prior to their goal there was a lot of fannying on. Hutchinsons flapping at being pushed, FF and Reach not putting a foot in and then Reach could've even taken one for the team and clipped carayol. Had a feeling something might happen and it seemed to spin in off someone's knee.

Not sure any one player can be blamed and FF did work hard 

Yeah he pulled it back 2nd half for me. Frustrating 1st half and to much fannying.

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

That's practically the exact opposite of my opinion, funnily enough!

He seems to be doing everything possible to set things up for his teammates, but reluctant to shoot himself. Someone needs to remind him how many chances he created just from his missed/saved shots last season - on top of all the ones that end up flying in on their own. He needs to regain some selfishness.

Agree with absolutely 100%!!! There was times today where he would definitely have shot last season but instead he is trying to find teammates. Whether it's a lack of confidence, or he still feels he needs to get people on side, I don't know. 

3 hours ago, Chardron said:

His head's not in it again. Just stands and watches with his hands up when he loses the ball.

That's absolute rubbish. No one works harder to turn over play than FF. Bannan pushes him close, and today, first half especially, FF looked uncomfortable with Reach at full back (who was poor at LB until forest's number 18 went off), and probably had one of his least effective half's of football. But second half he worked his socks off. 

1 hour ago, Copthorneowl said:

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to matter to many fans who have made their minds up.  He's scored two winning goals and had several key assists but hey ho he had the temerity to ask for a bit more dosh and for that he's sent to Coventry who would probably. die for him.

It's not the fact that he asked for more money. In my case anyway.