Fernando

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

He's not playing a team game. Everything he's doing is to make himself look good and not for the good of the team. Keeps slowing the play down doing skills when the simple pass would open them up.

That's practically the exact opposite of my opinion, funnily enough!

He seems to be doing everything possible to set things up for his teammates, but reluctant to shoot himself. Someone needs to remind him how many chances he created just from his missed/saved shots last season - on top of all the ones that end up flying in on their own. He needs to regain some selfishness.

Just now, Dan™ said:

That's practically the exact opposite of my opinion, funnily enough!

He seems to be doing everything possible to set things up for his teammates, but reluctant to shoot himself. Someone needs to remind him how many chances he created just from his missed/saved shots last season - on top of all the ones that end up flying in on their own. He needs to regain some selfishness.

And that's why they call football a game of opinions. Everybody sees things differently and we respect each other for that.

He ran his socks off today he's trying his absolute best to make things happen it will come good for him! An team ethic is screwed? Are you having a laugh we've won 10pts this season from a losing position! That to me is a team together with a mass amount of determination and togetherness to fight until the end!

7 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Am I missing something here? Wasn't his best game today and didn't quite work for him but he worked his bollocs off. And selfish? Give over he wouldn't shoot

You're not missing anything. Josh just likes to start a moan thread during each match. Never learns.

Seemed to lack confidence. The FF of last season would've been shooting from the edge of the box. Worked hard but struggled with their full back who I thought was excellent 

He wasn't the only one though, was a generally frustrating game

Edited by Bluesteel

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Dosn't want to play there and his fault for the goal.

I'd be dragging him off

Prior to their goal there was a lot of fannying on. Hutchinsons flapping at being pushed, FF and Reach not putting a foot in and then Reach could've even taken one for the team and clipped carayol. Had a feeling something might happen and it seemed to spin in off someone's knee.

Not sure any one player can be blamed and FF did work hard 

Guest Copthorneowl

For Christ sake some fans never give up. Arguably best player has a rare off day, runs his socks off, gives fortune away to very ill lady, apologises till he's blue in the face for his ONLY error; let's hope and pray he doesn't trawl on this site. Please Get real some of you.