Blackburn away

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/ewood-park-blackburn-rovers.html

Car Parking

Various private car parks are available in the area around the ground, costing in the region of £5. If you want to get away reasonably quickly after the game (the roads immediately around Ewood are closed off for crowd safety for around 30 minutes after the game) then as you come down the hill on the A666, you will pass a paetrol garage on your left. Turn right at the next traffic lights into Branch Road and down on your left there are some industrial units offering matchday parking. After the game turn left out of the car parks, so that you are going away from Ewood, turn right at the second mini roundabout and this will take you back up to the M65.

Post Code for SAT NAV: BB2 4JF

BLACKBURN: 2200 sold, just under 200 tickets remain
NO PAY ON THE NIGHT OPTION TOMORROW
Book in advance here: bit.ly/swfctix 
#swfc

You can order from SWFC and collect at Blackburn tomorrow.

Edited by Sam779

17 hours ago, rob chester said:

W##k I was going to pay on the day it said more if needed must not want to open another area of the ground for 50 people or whatever half the ground ain't used now

4 hours ago, torryowl said:

i'm pretty sure you'll be able to get in the home end ...thats what i'll be doing .

Only a few left in our end.